Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Interestingly, Gloria is wearing the exact same top (or bra) that she was wearing during that dream sequence with Victoria :Kappa:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw, I think I never said this :KEK: , but Victoria is so über hot that it hurts.
Victoria is a walking dream. A redheaded monument.
Yes she is wearing the same top and you have to agree Victoria is very hot for me she is one of the sexiest girls in VN games she is one and one of the only redheads that I loved the most she was my inspiration for liking redheads so much these girls are always very sensual and perverted when it comes to sex .:devilish:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yes, but the official nickname we give to her time ago was Ms. Firecracker and we must defend our traditions.
I have never called Gloria "firecracker." It is not from the game and unbefitting her grand powers IMHO. Call her what you will in your gameplay. I call her Gloria, friend and little badass... She has much more in common with the girl in Firestarter than she does with a smidgen of gunpowder wrapped in paper. There is no "official" or unofficial nickname for Gloria other than your own imagination, friend. Please allow others their imagination as well.

I do agree that there may be "fireworks" when Victoria and Gloria meet! The sparks will fly! Or, maybe not... Victoria has had a turn for the better in her character arc, depending on MC's choices. There will likely be multiple possibilities for their meeting from allies to an outright confrontation. I, for one, am anxious to see. :devilish:

Peace out, Phat:devilish:

PS: Not suggesting that firestarter is or should be Gloria's nom de guerre, just that I get that reference and that firecracker just comes up short IMHO.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2022
No numbers this week, but it sounds like we're getting close. I'm curious as to whether that means the chapter will be smaller than normal, or if there's been a flurry of activity behind the scenes. Guess we'll see in good time.

At least we get a very interesting preview. Presuming that's Katie's leg in the background, we've got four of the LIs in the same room for the first time; that should be fun. I wonder if the horrible Gloria/Katie dream sequence from Chapter 9 will be referenced here. It feels like it should be, but that dream was handled so abruptly that it would probably take a lot of work to create a coherent narrative around it now. It would be cool if Philly can pull it off, though.
Gloria and Katie had a dream scene? I know Gloria had two; one with Ellen and one with Vic, but Katie? Don't remember that

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yes she is wearing the same top and you have to agree Victoria is very hot for me she is one of the sexiest girls in VN games she is one and one of the only redheads that I loved the most she was my inspiration for liking redheads so much these girls are always very sensual and perverted when it comes to sex .:devilish:
Not having played any game by Oceanlab yet, I can say that Victoria is the sexiest female character of any adult game I've played so far, and definitely one of the most interesting female characters.
People in this thread already know this because I've mentioned it like 100 times :KEK:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Gloria and Katie had a dream scene? I know Gloria had two; one with Ellen and one with Vic, but Katie? Don't remember that
It's the second check mark on the circled scene. (Well... the amoebic looking yellow squiggle currently posing as a circle... haha :ROFLMAO: :oops:) The first check is the scene with MC, Ellen and Gloria. The second is MC, Victoria and Gloria. Hope that helps. I cannot remember the required actions to unlock it though... And no, it was Vic, not Katie. No Gloria dream scenes with my sweet Katie as yet...
Adventure ever on friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Screenshot 2022-08-14 094059.png

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2022
It's the second check mark on the circled scene. (Well... the amoebic looking yellow squiggle currently posing as a circle... haha :ROFLMAO: :oops:) The first check is the scene with MC, Ellen and Gloria. The second is MC, Victoria and Gloria. Hope that helps. I cannot remember the required actions to unlock it though...
View attachment 1984127
wasn't asking about either, ename said about a Ch. 9 horrible dream with Katie & Gloria...

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
wasn't asking about either, ename said about a Ch. 9 horrible dream with Katie & Gloria...
Probably a brain fart leading to swapping out Katie for Victoria is all I can think, friend. Katie has not yet appeared in a dream scene to my recollection to date. Cannot say that it does not exist, just that I have no memory of such an event. However, I have no missing scenes through chapter 11 and have no such entry in my scene gallery.

Great avatar by the way! Alex was a strange antagonist for the main character of Clockwork Orange. Spent most of the film despising him yet actually felt sympathy for him by the end.

Jun 15, 2022
Probably a brain fart leading to swapping out Katie for Victoria is all I can think, friend. Katie has not yet appeared in a dream scene to my recollection to date. Cannot say that it does not exist, just that I have no memory of such an event. However, I have no missing scenes through chapter 11 and have no such entry in my scene gallery.

Great avatar by the way! Alex was a strange antagonist for the main character of Clockwork Orange. Spent most of the film despising him yet actually felt sympathy for him by the end.
I've had this name for about 15 years on Steam, couldn't think of anyone better than good ol Alex

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Not having played any game by Oceanlab yet, I can say that Victoria is the sexiest female character of any adult game I've played so far, and definitely one of the most interesting female characters.
People in this thread already know this because I've mentioned it like 100 times :KEK:
That's cool but you're absolutely right if I were you I would also do this a thousand times because Victoria is very beautiful.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
That's cool but you're absolutely right if I were you I would also do this a thousand times because Victoria is very beautiful.
Victoria is indeed stunning. I think this game should be called: "The City of Victoria Dreamers". Haha!

I don't known why some people think Victoria is that bad? She is not good or bad. I understand her personallity, which ones was created by suffering, by wounds of a hard life, by a way to survive in a difficult system of living. She still a sensitity girl inside her, and all her apparent evilness is just a shield that she created to survive in a world of shits. We live in a similar world, don't we?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Victoria is indeed stunning. I think this game should be called: "The City of Victoria Dreamers". Haha!

I don't known why some people think Victoria is that bad? She is not good or bad. I understand her personallity, which ones was created by suffering, by wounds of a hard life, by a way to survive in a difficult system of living. She still a sensitity girl inside her, and all her apparent evilness is just a shield that she created to survive in a world of shits. We live in a similar world, don't we?
:love: "The City of Victoria Dreamers" :love:

It was cool bro I liked that name but you're absolutely right Victoria is an amazing woman she's been through a lot of shit in her life I also don't understand how anyone can't like a girl like her Victoria has everything what a man looks for in a woman she is smart tough sexy as hell and on top of that she has feelings.

Yes, we live in a similar world. I totally agree with you, you know, I even find it very sinister that the game is so realistic. this is not just a game it's a masterpiece that deserved to win several awards o ( PhillyGames )

he's a great developer he's a very smart person hope he has many future games ahead for us to enjoy.

Reactions: AlienEDM

BigLucky

Apr 26, 2021
Just saw a Synthwave music video about a bounty hunter driving a muscle car in a gas mask and now I'm looking forwards to the next update on this game.

1660627531323.png

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Amazing game 10/10 in my book. Cyberpunk 2077, akira, ghost in a shell, blade runner and so many more good influances.

Amazing characters and breath taking randers. Character development is logical (Espcially with katie and victoria). Its hard for me to pick a fav girl, since all the cast is awsome.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The best thing about this game is, that its soo good that even when I turn off the amazing soundtrack and put tracks from other cyberpunk games such as CP2077, Deus ex series and other anime shows, it fits.

Judy's romance song fits so well in the romance/sex scene with Katie in the rain, .

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
The best thing about this game is, that its soo good that even when I turn off the amazing soundtrack and put tracks from other cyberpunk games such as CP2077, Deus ex series and other anime shows, it fits.

Judy's romance song fits so well in the romance/sex scene with Katie in the rain, .
Sucks that Alvarez is lesbian tho as my V was male, they should've just made her bisexual.

• Haha

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
how do i delete the pic gallery collection and scenes ? i wanna restart from scratch
I think you have to nuke all your saves, both those in the game folder and those saved to the OS drive.
For win that's
c:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BrokenDreamers-<somebullshit>

I don't think renpy saves to other places but I might be wrong

Reactions: PapaPhat
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes