MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
how do i delete the pic gallery collection and scenes ? i wanna restart from scratch
I think you have to nuke all your saves, both those in the game folder and those saved to the OS drive.
For win that's
c:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BrokenDreamers-<somebullshit>

I don't think renpy saves to other places but I might be wrong

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think you have to nuke all your saves, both those in the game folder and those saved to the OS drive.
For win that's

You'd think that would work but it may still appear in the persistent save upon reload. That is why I didn't respond earlier. I have no clue as to how to do this. I've tried this with other Ren'Py games and they still came back... And, I deleted EVERYTHING, including the old persistent save. You could also try reinstalling to another machine if that is an option. That may work, IDK... Peace out, Phat:cool:(y)

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
how do i delete the pic gallery collection and scenes ? i wanna restart from scratch
For win that's

I think what's called the "persistent" file has to be zapped as well, but I'm not sure exactly where it's saved. Hopefully someone else can chime in with that.
You'd think that would work but it may still appear in the persistent save upon reload. That is why I didn't respond earlier. I have no clue as to how to do this. I've tried this with other Ren'Py games and they still came back... And, I deleted EVERYTHING, including the old persistent save. You could also try reinstalling to another machine if that is an option. That may work, IDK... Peace out, Phat:cool:(y)
You do not need to delete all of your saves. If you just want to clear the gallery, then as Razrback16 suggested the solution is to delete the persistent file.

On Windows, Ren'Py stores your saves and the persistent file in two places. You need to delete the persistent file from both (which is probably why PapaPhat had problems with things coming back, only deleting things from one of the two places).

MrMax gave you one of the places (the 'bullshit' is the game id):
%AppData%\RenPy\BrokenDreamers-1521333194\persistent

The other place that Ren'Py stores saves and the persistent file is within the game folder where you installed CoBD:
..\game\saves\persistent

You should be warned that once you delete the persistent file from both places, the game will lose track of your progress through the dialogue too. Effectively it thinks you haven't seen any of it before, so Tab/Ctrl won't fast forward through scenes you've done in the past. To work around that you need to go into the game Options and change Skip to Unseen Text.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You do not need delete all of your saves. If you just want to clear then gallery, then as Razrback16 suggested the solution is to delete the persistent file.

On Windows, Ren'Py stores your saves and the persistent file in two places. You need to delete the persistent file from both (which is probably why PapaPhat had problems with things coming back, only deleting things from one of the two places).

MrMax gave you one of the places (the 'bullshit' is the game id):
%AppData%\RenPy\BrokenDreamers-1521333194\persistent

The other place that Ren'Py stores saves and the persistent file is within the game folder where you installed CoBD:
..\game\saves\persistent

You should be warned that once you delete the persistent file from both places, the game will lose track of your progress through the dialogue too. Effectively it thinks you haven't seen any of it before, so Tab/Ctrl won't fast forward through scenes you've done in the past. To work around that you need to go into the game Options and change Skip to Unseen Text.
Just to be clear... when I did my deletion, I wasn't attempting to clear a gallery and it was NOT this game. No way in hell I would ever delete my Philly saves! DA and CoBD have around 200 saves each and fully unlocked galleries! Hahaha :ROFLMAO: Mine was a case where I had enough of a certain game, deleted it, then after a few updates decided to give it another go, DL'd again and found all my saves restored! None of them would work in that new version of the game but when I tried to delete them, I only managed to nuke the game file saved folder versions and didn't know where to look for the other bullshit.

Thanks to MrMax for c:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BrokenDreamers-<somebullshit> because just knowing c:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ is enough for me to nuke old saves from Ren'Py games going forward. These games aren't even on my C: drive! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: But, I am sure that is where the PC stashed the extra copies.

Thanks to Meushi for adding clarity and thanks to everyone for an interesting topic. I hope that j01ntr0l1a was able to find his answer. I know I learned a new trick. Thanks y'all:devilish:

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Just to be clear... when I did my deletion, I wasn't attempting to clear a gallery and it was NOT this game. No way in hell I would ever delete my Philly saves! DA and CoBD have around 200 saves each and fully unlocked galleries! Hahaha :ROFLMAO: Mine was a case where I had enough of a certain game, deleted it, then after a few updates decided to give it another go, DL'd again and found all my saves restored! None of them would work in that new version of the game but when I tried to delete them, I only managed to nuke the game file saved folder versions and didn't know where to look for the other bullshit.

Thanks to MrMax for c:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BrokenDreamers-<somebullshit> because just knowing c:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ is enough for me to nuke old saves from Ren'Py games going forward. These games aren't even on my C: drive! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: But, I am sure that is where the PC stashed the extra copies.

Thanks to Meushi for adding clarity and thanks to everyone for an interesting topic. I hope that j01ntr0l1a was able to find his answer. I know I learned a new trick. Thanks y'all:devilish:

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)
well got bacc home so im gunna try it today and see if it works ill def let u know thanks everyone for tryin 2 help me out

Reactions: Meushi and PapaPhat

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
So is sasha bangable in current update? Just got to meet her and found her super hot. :)
Nothing is confirmed by Philly yet. She is just a side character, so we don't known if there will be any sex scene with her. Me, I hope so!

Last edited:
Reactions: Remplier

Sarif119

Mar 29, 2020
Same as 011 from Stranger Things(When she uses her power blood come from her nose just like 011 Btw for gloria it's happened for only 1 time)
No, Firestarter... It's based on a Stephen King novel... The girl in that story had pyrokinetic powers. Gloria is even MORE powerful that that! But, the mental powers are along the same line. Gloria is a mental power badass. In Carrie by Stephen King the girl has telekinetic powers as well... That is the source of the reference, not mere fireworks. Hope that helps you. Peace out, Phat (y)

Original film trailer... (Yes, that is Drew Barrymore)

Recent remake trailer...

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Way to download 1.11.0 on Mac? Can't find anything
Ren'Py is platform agnostic. If the Ren'Py version hasn't changed since the last update, you can just download the Windows version and replace the game folder inside the Mac app with the newer one from the Windows update (right click app, show package contents, navigate to /Contents/Resources/autorun and replace the game folder found there).

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
What does it mean "Victoria's bad path" in the walkthrough, I need to reject her in the begining ?

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
What does it mean "Victoria's bad path" in the walkthrough, I need to reject her in the begining ?
Her "Bad Path" is considered the "Spellbound Path" where you fall for Victoria's Honey Trapping throughout the game

This will lead to her having control over you and your desires/goals

In order to achieve this, when you're in Baynard Industries and select "What's with you?" when speaking with Victoria. The MC will look at Victoria's chest and say "Sorry... I-I can't help it". After that you'll get a choice to either "Force yourself to look back up" or "Look lower" pick "Look lower". After that, answer "Yes..." when Victoria asks "Do you fancy me?". This is the start of Victoria's Spellbound Path. After this, pick all options that fall for Victoria's sexual allure in order to stay on the path.

Reactions: AlienEDM and Mars88

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
Her "Bad Path" is considered the "Spellbound Path" where you fall for Victoria's Honey Trapping throughout the game

This will lead to her having control over you and your desires/goals

In order to achieve this, when you're in Baynard Industries and select "What's with you?" when speaking with Victoria. The MC will look at Victoria's chest and say "Sorry... I-I can't help it". After that you'll get a choice to either "Force yourself to look back up" or "Look lower" pick "Look lower". After that, answer "Yes..." when Victoria asks "Do you fancy me?". This is the start of Victoria's Spellbound Path. After this, pick all options that fall for Victoria's sexual allure in order to stay on the path.
Thanks a lot, man.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
ch12sonjavic7.jpg

Dev Update #137

Will keep this one quick for you guys. Writing is all wrapped up. Renders are all done apart from one tiny little scene and about 4 pickup shots that are needed. Still want to make a couple animations which will happen this week.

After I have a proper build I will send it for proof and testing which will be in a couple of days. Almost there!

Now, I am stressing what to post for the customs poll lol.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1995365

No numbers, but it sounds like we're in the home stretch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's been a few weeks since we got numbers, but based on the last known info it does seem like we're wrapping up the animations roughly on schedule. Presumably that means we're looking at an early September release. Definitely looking forward to it, even with the elf-twins in one of the previews.

4.70 star(s) 409 Votes