princepauley81

Oct 17, 2022
yo this series is fucking dope!!! prolly the best ive watched and ive watched a shit ton. story line is perfect, charactors are all fucking dope even glenn, haha fucking henry was the bomb. should be very happy with what you produced here BRAVO!!! altho kinda shitty spot to leave off on the story i reqally hope you decide to finish whatever remaining chapters are left awesome job cant wait for the chapters ahead !! red moon should join forces while katie takes care of his wounded, just me tho haha later

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hey everyone, I haven't played this game in years- is it nearing completion? I've skimmed the last couple of pages and it sounds like it is, but I'm really trying to avoid spoilers so I haven't read too closely. Am I better off waiting for the game to be completed or should I jump back in? I remember really enjoying it but I lost track of it for years.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hey everyone, I haven't played this game in years- is it nearing completion? I've skimmed the last couple of pages and it sounds like it is, but I'm really trying to avoid spoilers so I haven't read too closely. Am I better off waiting for the game to be completed or should I jump back in? I remember really enjoying it but I lost track of it for years.
Still a ways to go before what will likely be the final two chapters... Likely 8-10 more months. We should see the completion of City of Broken Dreamers by fall of 2023 and hopefully the beginning of Philly's next project by the end of 2023...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
2 or 3 updates left

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hey guys. Do you know what is the name of the instrumental song that plays during the first meeting with Meredith? I cannot find it under the music list section of the game options. It gives some serious Blade Runner vibes.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Hey guys. Do you know what is the name of the instrumental song that plays during the first meeting with Meredith? I cannot find it under the music list section of the game options. It gives some serious Blade Runner vibes.
If you mean the meeting with her in the chapter 1, yes sir. That music is called "Jonathan Edward Carlile - Future Noir". You can find it here:

Reactions: Jumbi
4.70 star(s) 422 Votes