ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Just to be sure, are the yellow lines supposed to represent actual Ch12 or guesstimate Ch13 numbers? The legends on the side says Ch12.
Correct, the dashed yellow lines represent the static/animation count from the previous chapter, in this case Chapter 12. I figure the most recent update is usually the best comparison when trying to estimate the final size of a new update. In CoBD's case in particular, chapters have been fairly consistent (~900-1000 statics and 50 renders). So the previous chapter would normally be a very reliable benchmark, though as I've said it's possible the chapters will get longer as we approach the finish line.

Reactions: AlienEDM

Sendor

Feb 13, 2018
This game is still so amazing, a real gem. I am following it since chapter 1 (huge fan of Depraved Awakening) so kept an eye on this one from the start. Huge props to game developer for keeping up very high standard that were set by himself for previous and this game. Awesome to also see number of patrons, good to see that hard work pays off, keep on doing your thing.

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
This game is still so amazing, a real gem. I am following it since chapter 1 (huge fan of Depraved Awakening) so kept an eye on this one from the start. Huge props to game developer for keeping up very high standard that were set by himself for previous and this game. Awesome to also see number of patrons, good to see that hard work pays off, keep on doing your thing.
Agree, DA was my favorite game before COBD.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
ch13drive12.jpg

Dev Update #150
A bit of a slower week but still trucking. Also the car is back! I know sighs of relief are heard all over :p
This last week I did a lot of grunt work, that being post work and more boring things that need to be done but just are flat out not exciting. Still, for the dev update, there are few more scenes I am writing but they still need a bit more refining. Then we are up to 740 renders and a couple extra animations have been completed.
On Wednesday I will drop xmas presents and they will be for everyone. The next couple weeks I will probably be pretty quiet on here due to the holidays. So, I guess I should wish everyone a happy holiday :p So, happy holidays everyone!
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 2226522

Dev Update #150
A bit of a slower week but still trucking. Also the car is back! I know sighs of relief are heard all over :p
This last week I did a lot of grunt work, that being post work and more boring things that need to be done but just are flat out not exciting. Still, for the dev update, there are few more scenes I am writing but they still need a bit more refining. Then we are up to 740 renders and a couple extra animations have been completed.
On Wednesday I will drop xmas presents and they will be for everyone. The next couple weeks I will probably be pretty quiet on here due to the holidays. So, I guess I should wish everyone a happy holiday :p So, happy holidays everyone!
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
Sounds like Philly completed close to (but more than) 40 static renders this week, plus 2 animations. Overall, that would make his average approximately 53 statics and 2.9 animations per week since Chapter 12 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We're closing in on the likely target numbers, but it looks like we're still about a month away. If we add a little time for playtesting and the holiday drag factor, I'd say we're probably looking at a late January/early February release, but we'll have to see how things go in the final stretch.

As for the preview, it's nice to see the car back again, but it does make its absence feel a little forced; it's not like we had long to miss it and the MC had no problem moving around LA without it. Plus now I have to be worried about whether the car will survive the final mission!

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Merry Christmas Guys
I wanted to go with the idea that your wife/girlfriend got you a couple gifts on Christmas morning :p
Everything is posted down below, and all in 4k.
Enjoy guys, and again have a great holiday!
Philly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, I would prefer if my Xmas gifts were Victoria and Shanlon, but I am not complaining about Gloria and Teri either. :p :p Also, there is no secret that Meredith has a crush on the MC, so, why(for the Xmas spirit) not give her the MC just for once in this Xmas? This is so cruel of you Philly!;):LOL:

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well, I would prefer if my Xmas gifts were Victoria and Shanlon, but I am not complaining about Gloria and Teri either. :p :p Also, there is no secret that Meredith has a crush on the MC, so, why(for the Xmas spirit) not give her the MC just for once in this Xmas? This is so cruel of you Philly!;):LOL:
Yeah... fucking Meredith... is it too late for that lump of coal and bag of switches? Fucking Meredith... SMH and reaching for my shotgun...:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
1671078077959.png

4.70 star(s) 422 Votes