moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Talking about Philly's income doesn't have much of a point. He makes more that it shows on Patreon (Steam) so it's impossible to actually know an accurate # for him.

I figure he's lost Patrons because the games story went off the rails and to another degree the LI's aren't crafted very well. Both being too many of them (often people aren't sure who the LI's actually are, or if they're sides) and the sex scenes, despite being animated and having options, are pretty repetitive.
It will be interesting to read the Steam reviews for Book 2.

RetroGuy

Nov 26, 2022
I'm really very sorry to say that but this chapter is just weak. It's about nothing. In the previous chapter it seemed like they are going just now for the final showdown but now they are doing nothing. Ladies are dressing for an attack mission like for a disco, they babble about nothing and have some random sex. And that's all.

Phlily, I know that you are maybe tired with this game but please don't lower you high standards that much!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I am still waiting for the story to end to give a final score about it but i do have to disagree of some choices he made, like excessive focus on Sasha who added nothing to the story.

And i will have to agree everyone should be dressed for war instead of like going for a club (Ellen being the exception because of her role).

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
What the hell, there was no action, only dialogues :HideThePain:
"WHERE'S THE WAR" sigh... well at least I got to see Victoria again now wait for the next update

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I remember a long time ago he was contemplating whether to make his next game a sci fi set in space or an action adventure kinda like Indiana Jones.

Few pages back I read that he was creating another game in cyberpunk setting.

Whatever changed?

I don't even think he has done a particularly good job with the world building even in this one. But I was really excited to see what Philly would come up with next. This is like a bucket of cold water on my expectations.

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
Talking about Philly's income doesn't have much of a point. He makes more that it shows on Patreon (Steam) so it's impossible to actually know an accurate # for him.

I figure he's lost Patrons because the games story went off the rails and to another degree the LI's aren't crafted very well. Both being too many of them (often people aren't sure who the LI's actually are, or if they're sides) and the sex scenes, despite being animated and having options, are pretty repetitive.
This story went from being so good that the sex scenes almost got in the way, to needing to have wrapped up 2-3 updates ago.

I can't tell whether the dev is milking or has simply wasted time needlessly complicating the story. But I'm certain that being able to properly close one story will make selling the next one that much easier, and that the inverse is also true.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
This story went from being so good that the sex scenes almost got in the way, to needing to have wrapped up 2-3 updates ago.

I can't tell whether the dev is milking or has simply wasted time needlessly complicating the story. But I'm certain that being able to properly close one story will make selling the next one that much easier, and that the inverse is also true.
I know people are not overly happy with the latest episode, but dev milking is quite the leap. This is still an honest dev who puts out good consistent content (as compared to the majority on F95). This is oddly turning into a feeding frenzy pile on for some reason. The legit place for that is a few doors down in basketball game thread. That is the real shitshow. Some may think CoBD stumbles at finish line, but game is still overall a high achievement.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I know people are not overly happy with the latest episode, but dev milking is quite the leap. This is still an honest dev who puts out good consistent content (as compared to the majority on F95). This is oddly turning into a feeding frenzy pile on for some reason. The legit place for that is a few doors down in basketball game thread. That is the real shitshow. Some may think CoBD stumbles at finish line, but game is still overall a high achievement.
Yeah. I may disagree and or dislike some of his decisions in the last few chapters but calling the dev a milker is a stupid thing to do.

was the teri shanlon scene cut down? can only get through with teri with shanlon showing only after it is done
No? She just shows what she is doing to Teri before cutting off the phone. :unsure:

90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
Yeah. I may disagree and or dislike some of his decisions in the last few chapters but calling the dev a milker is a stupid thing to do.

No? She just shows what she is doing to Teri before cutting off the phone. :unsure:
sorry meant during the first meet with teri, went with full depravity with shanlon the first time. the 1st scene with teri and shanlon only offers the options for finishing with teri. any clue on the conditions or did the dev cut it due to maybe being too edgy?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
Not a single character in the game says "Yo! girl bring tose mommy milchers ovar here". Big missed opportunity. Im not mad, just disappointed :HideThePain:

Reactions: Nulldev

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
sorry meant during the first meet with teri, went with full depravity with shanlon the first time. the 1st scene with teri and shanlon only offers the options for finishing with teri. any clue on the conditions or did the dev cut it due to maybe being too edgy?
Admit i don't remember the conditions for this scene to happen anymore. Try checking the walkthrough or the mod. :unsure: ;)

Reactions: 90t3DXtm3p
4.70 star(s) 416 Votes