PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Shanlon is even less likely to get pregnant, Papa :Kappa:
Yes sir! She only takes it in the ass! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Okay... Venus, Shanlon, then Victoria... Venus is still least likely as androids cannot get pregnant and give birth... Shanlon has the proper equipment but refuses to use it... And Victoria just seems to me not mother material. With her augmentations she is most likely infertile and I can't honestly see her as a mother... like ever... My pick for motherhood is still Katie first. If Katie is willing to share then Gloria, Abby and Chandra... Can you imagine Chandra as a mommy? I guess people change. Ellen would be an interesting mommy too... if she were interested... What do you say, Ellen? "Hell no! You broke my uterus with that big, f:censored:ing cock of yours!" Hahaha:ROFLMAO: You know you want more, baby... "Well, yeah! I just don't think I'm able to get pregnant. F:censored: it! We can always try!" Okay, baby... we will try... Now good for you? .....
ellen5.png
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
And mechanical teeth installed in her vagina: nothing gets in, nothing comes out.
[/QUOTE]
So, now Shanlon is starring in Teeth II??? And, to think MC used his fingers to stuff her panties up there...:eek:

Warning! This clip is gruesome!

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
ch15sasha15.jpg

"By some miracle I have managed to keep working properly this week! That took serious effort :p

So now, we are at 358 renders with another scene in the bag, and now we have our bolter girl where it is required to show that side of her face. On the animation side, I actually undercounted last week! The horror. We are actually now at 32 animations. And so far I am really liking them all.

As for this months custom renders, I will do a poll when this current scene with Sasha is complete. I think that should happen at the end of this week, but hard to say since I just started it and need to make sure things go smoothly.

Now, time to play d&d in bg3... Then prep for d&d tomorrow... Shit, I am really nerding out. At least I got beer!

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly"

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 2846529

"By some miracle I have managed to keep working properly this week! That took serious effort :p

So now, we are at 358 renders with another scene in the bag, and now we have our bolter girl where it is required to show that side of her face. On the animation side, I actually undercounted last week! The horror. We are actually now at 32 animations. And so far I am really liking them all.

As for this months custom renders, I will do a poll when this current scene with Sasha is complete. I think that should happen at the end of this week, but hard to say since I just started it and need to make sure things go smoothly.

Now, time to play d&d in bg3... Then prep for d&d tomorrow... Shit, I am really nerding out. At least I got beer!

Philly"
Hmmm. It looks like Philly has completed 72 static renders and less than 7 animations this week (unsure exactly how many less since he didn't go into detail on the animation miscount last week). Overall, that gives him an average of roughly 50 statics and 4.5 animations per week since Chapter 14 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Static progress has picked up again, which is nice to see. While the short term trends are speculative, overall animation has been pretty consistent. So I'd say we're still in good shape despite BG3 releasing this week. Hard to ask for more than that.

Nonetheless, I'm not going to lie: I am very disappointed to learn Sasha will be darkening our door again. She was a complete waste of time in Book 2 and I took solace in the fact her 'role' was finally over. It's hard to believe we're suddenly going to find a plot-relevant use for her in the final hour, yet here she is. Again. This is not a good sign for the finale. :(

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Hmmm. It looks like Philly has completed 72 static renders and less than 7 animations this week (unsure exactly how many less since he didn't go into detail on the animation miscount last week). Overall, that gives him an average of roughly 50 statics and 4.5 animations per week since Chapter 14 launched. Here are the charts:
Static progress has picked up again, which is nice to see. While the short term trends are speculative, overall animation has been pretty consistent. So I'd say we're still in good shape despite BG3 releasing this week. Hard to ask for more than that.

Nonetheless, I'm not going to lie: I am very disappointed to learn Sasha will be darkening our door again. She was a complete waste of time in Book 2 and I took solace in the fact her 'role' was finally over. It's hard to believe we're suddenly going to find a plot-relevant use for her in the final hour, yet here she is. Again. This is not a good sign for the finale. :(
While I respect and like your work with the stats, i have to say: BOOO...
Sasha is good.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017

The Chandra treatment ... sigh

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 2846529

Philly"
Looks like we going to have an ending with Sasha after all. Just my guessing, of course.

rustic0

Jul 25, 2019
That should work - the new version of the mod should overwrite all of its old files when you paste it into the folder. However, if you attempt to play the VN after you update it to .14, but using the .13 version of the mod, things won't work right and you may not (probably won't) even be able to access .14 material.
well, i put the patch files into the game folder, and then the mod files after that, it didn't work, it was still on .13

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes