Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
In chapter 12

If MC chose,
i) with Katie => Yes, tell her how you fell
ii) with Victoria => Then we see where it leads

Does it mean, Ellen & Olivia path closes...???

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
no harem.
That we know of. We could get a epilogue threesome between Summer Child and Fixer Dolls. I mean considering the lackluster story theses past chapters, gotta make up for some cross pairings somehow or leave the fans disappointed.

Reactions: AlienEDM

Wazzatheboss

Jun 1, 2020
I'm still waiting to see his body. I hope Philly won't overlook this detail.
I would be very surprised to see him alive. He was already dying because of his limiter, before Gloria's shunt. MC was out several days, and would've probably die without Sonja's help

A return of Henry would feel like a Deus ex Machina

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I would be very surprised to see him alive. He was already dying because of his limiter, before Gloria's shunt. MC was out several days, and would've probably die without Sonja's help

A return of Henry would feel like a Deus ex Machina
I'm not asking for him to show up alive; I'm asking for some kind of explanation as to what happened to his body.
But now that you brought it up, what about the nanofluid that the MC, Katie and Henry himself stole from the hospital lab way back in season 1? The miraculous substance that you could use on Sonja to heal her wound in the abandoned motel?
I think we've already established this is a sci-fi game.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
His body was either recovered by Baynard for further studies or is in the police morgue. I don't really see much reason for the story to deviate now to show what happened to it. :unsure:

Reactions: ename144 and Meushi

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I'm not asking for him to show up alive; I'm asking for some kind of explanation as to what happened to his body.
But now that you brought it up, what about the nanofluid that the MC, Katie and Henry himself stole from the hospital lab way back in season 1? The miraculous substance that you could use on Sonja to heal her wound in the abandoned motel?
I think we've already established this is a sci-fi game.
His body was either recovered by Baynard for further studies or is in the police morgue. I don't really see much reason for the story to deviate now to show what happened to it. :unsure:
My theory: Henry's body is with Baynard. It is evident to me that Baynard is working with illegal cloning project, because we saw that back in the game, when Victoria found a clone of Red Moon inside Baynard's facility. I thing Baynard will revive Henry somehow and Meredith will put him(it?) against Red Moon in the end or against the MC.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I find it a contradiction for you to say that it could be in Baynard for further studies to then add that knowing what happened to it would be of no importance for the story. It could have a huge importance in the story; I'm not saying it will, but one only needs to have a look at AlienEDM's hypothesis to see how relevant it could be.

Reactions: AlienEDM

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I would fucking LOVE that :love:
If it doesn't happen it's a huge F on Philly's part. People want it. Kittens talked about it way back when. MAKE IT HAPPEN DAMN IT.

Can you imagine... Moms tied up, naked and gagged, watching Ghost go balls deep with her daughters face close to hers, creampieing her daughter, only to then get railed up the ass and have Kittens record every second of her mom... LEWD!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
If it doesn't happen it's a huge F on Philly's part. People want it. Kittens talked about it way back when. MAKE IT HAPPEN DAMN IT.

Can you imagine... Moms tied up, naked and gagged, watching Ghost go balls deep with her daughters face close to hers, creampieing her daughter, only to then get railed up the ass and have Kittens record every second of her mom... LEWD!
I would even suggest to "Teabag" Mom, :devilish: we don't want our british friends to feel left out! do we ?:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
No matter which pair you end up, it´s hard to choose.
Btw, what game is that first banner from?
not a singular game,but few games from the same dev. The girls in mine are from blackheart hotel and Secrets of whispering pines, a warning tho,they are pretty extreme so not everyone's cup of tea.
what about Shanlon + Teri? :love:
I was talking about endgame throuples,not just threesomes,they are not Lis.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
just check the tags on blackheart hotel and you'll know. i don't wanna talk about other games here cause the mods will deem it as off topic and delete the comments anyway

Reactions: Leinad_Sevla

JDMorrison75

Feb 27, 2022
does this have an ending to book 1? This is a great game! but I was not too happy when I purchased it on Steam and there was no book 1 Ending. Then I found out that if I wanted the ending to book 1 I had to become a Patreon kinda shady.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
does this have an ending to book 1? This is a great game! but I was not too happy when I purchased it on Steam and there was no book 1 Ending. Then I found out that if I wanted the ending to book 1 I had to become a Patreon kinda shady.
Not really, if you want to get the ending on Steam you just need to wait a little bit more. Patrons get the game chapter by chapter, Steam users get the game when a 'season' (called 'Books') is over. And we are just one chapter away from the endgame, so Steam will get the so-called Book 2 soon. Worry not.

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes