Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
2023-custom-1.jpg
Dev Update #179

Okay, not a bad week. Customs took a bit of time this round but all good! I will post those for ghosts and up right after I post this. Little preview above for it.
Almost done this current scene. Need a few more animations and such for it but going well, one just got setup before I sat down to write this. So, now we are sitting at 480 renders and with the new animations that is up to 40.
I will finish this scene then probably going to move on to some Katie action :)
Now time to post the customs :p
As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I hope he does something non-noir inspired.
It's nice but some of the beats are predictable and, judging by the last updates, he's running out of ideas

Reactions: LuciferPrometheus

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Philly has already stated that his new game will be placed in the same universe of CoBD, but in a different city. I don't remember if he has also stated he will use some of the characters created for CoBD, but Sonya has stated she want move in another city and she has asked to the MC if he want restart to work with her so I suppose this new game will be a sequel of this one. Not a sequel like "The Empire strikes back" was a sequel of "Star wars", but a sequel like "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" was a sequel of "Indiana Jones and the riders of the lost ark": same setting and same main characters, but different mission and different antagonist.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Philly has already stated that his new game will be placed in the same universe of CoBD, but in a different city. I don't remember if he has also stated he will use some of the characters created for CoBD, but Sonya has stated she want move in another city and she has asked to the MC if he want restart to work with her so I suppose this new game will be a sequel of this oe. Not a sequel like "The Empire strikes back" was a sequel of "Star wars", but a sequel like "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" was a sequel of "Indiana Jones and the riders of the lost ark": same setting and same main characters, but different mission and different antagonist.
That just sounds creatively bankrupt.

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes