Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
ch15vic96.jpg

Dev Update #180

Very good week. This last scene is now in the bag, and started the Katie scene. Will have her preview next Saturday for you guys. Just need to get more articles of clothing off first :p Also, I really liked this shot.

So, for progression we are now at 548 renders and 44 animations. Damn it is getting large, but a lot to cover. Writing going as well and laying things out. Obviously this is a big one. I can feel my brain melting lol.

This months customs I will move a bit later in the month. So in a couple weeks. Now time for a beer. A much much needed beer :p

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 2898729

Dev Update #180

Very good week. This last scene is now in the bag, and started the Katie scene. Will have her preview next Saturday for you guys. Just need to get more articles of clothing off first :p Also, I really liked this shot.

So, for progression we are now at 548 renders and 44 animations. Damn it is getting large, but a lot to cover. Writing going as well and laying things out. Obviously this is a big one. I can feel my brain melting lol.

This months customs I will move a bit later in the month. So in a couple weeks. Now time for a beer. A much much needed beer :p

Philly
Based on these numbers, Philly has completed 68 static renders and 4 animations in the last week. Overall,. he's currently averaging approximately 54 renders and 4.3 animations per week since Chapter 14 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Progress has been pretty steady this cycle. It does sound like the update will be on the large side (makes sense for the finale) so I'd say we still have a ways to go, but at least we're moving at a decent clip. The render is quite nice; I assume it's from an epilogue or something similar.

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
View attachment 2898729

Dev Update #180

Philly
Katie is on the way, I can't wait! Victoria looks great too!

Do we think that the last chapter will be the biggest in terms of content?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

Probably, there is a lot to wrap up. The end of the mission, the aftermath, resolving their situation, and the various endings.

Ideally I'd love Sonja and MC to resolve their marriage issues but besides that Katie is my girl. I am hoping lots of Katie I just love her character. I'd have trust issues with the other LI options.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Based on these numbers, Philly has completed 68 static renders and 4 animations in the last week. Overall,. he's currently averaging approximately 54 renders and 4.3 animations per week since Chapter 14 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Progress has been pretty steady this cycle. It does sound like the update will be on the large side (makes sense for the finale) so I'd say we still have a ways to go, but at least we're moving at a decent clip. The render is quite nice; I assume it's from an epilogue or something similar.
COBD has an average rate of 850-900 images and 40-50 animations per Chapter. Considering that rate, I would say, Chapter 15 will probably have around 1000 images and 50-60 animations(if chapter 15 is the last one, of course).

sthabacook

Jul 6, 2020

Wow, wow, wow! Will it be the last chapter?! In case Im waiting for some more weeks till its available. Its a great one, but better to (re-)play when the "project" is closed.
I hope the Developer will start something similar as the next project. :D I like that style.
Do you guys know and advise any similar style (Cyberpunk) VN?

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
As high quality updates as these are. I genuinely don't remember them being this short.
My hope is that this is hyping up a magnificent endgame

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
But... it IS. If not, check your settings. It's even working on a phone.
It is?!
I only do this on PC. I admit to have missed it everytime if it is.
The basic search doesn't have the option for recent in mine.
I just checked advance search and that does seem to have the option to sort it chronologically. I have never bothered to check that. And I've mostly assumed that being advanced, advanced search would look at more than the direct thread. (yes I also noticed search by thread JN. Given that I never checked it before, I "need" to make another excuse so I'll go with "I figured this would probably need the exact thread data. So copy paste the thread title. But honestly I never knew of that or considered it so maybe it does.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
You're excused.
Now if you would be so polite and see the reply I made directly above this comment or here
https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v1-14-0-ch-14-phillygames.25739/post-11657362
You will probably see how I never saw that.
No worries. You're not the first one who's got bitten by this ;)
I agree it's a bit counter-intuitive that you have to go to your profile settings to find this setting, but that's probably the only way to make it stick across sessions/browsers.

Reactions: OleJackRipper

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
At this point Philly should really start thinking about wrapping up the story as soon as possible. The last updates have been quite slow storywise and this is the sort of AVNs where I dont mind playing through the story first, lewds second... and I feel these last episodes have only existed to create a weird quota of lewds. I'd even go as far to say since Henry bit the dust, the story kinda slowed down way too much.

I'm okay with a part 2 or a spin-off, just end this part now.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
At this point Philly should really start thinking about wrapping up the story as soon as possible. The last updates have been quite slow storywise and this is the sort of AVNs where I dont mind playing through the story first, lewds second... and I feel these last episodes have only existed to create a weird quota of lewds. I'd even go as far to say since Henry bit the dust, the story kinda slowed down way too much.

I'm okay with a part 2 or a spin-off, just end this part now.
Erm... It's a known fact that next chapter will be the last chapter, so congrats

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.70 star(s) 418 Votes