EvDins13

Feb 9, 2023
first time playing game like this, and last time i downloaded version is 1.13.1
how to update version to 1.14.0 Ch14 without losing my progress?

Reactions: PapaPhat

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
Download Chapter 14 patch Only from OP, then copy all content from the patch file to your City of Broken Dreamers directory. But before that, create backup your save directory.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Your saves get stashed in your Ren'Py folder in your Windows profile automatically. Just take a fresh DL of 14, open it and your saves will be there. No need to do anything special. For safety, I generally DL the new update, confirm functionality and prior saves before deleting the old version... In other words, DL and play the new content before deleting the old file.

For continuity, you may go into your old file before deletion, enter the game folder, then saves and copy paste your saves from there but like I said, Windows automatically stashes copies of your Ren'Py saves in your profile.

Hope this helps, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: Take the FULL DL of the update. I have had issues trying to patch in update only files. YMMV on that. I'm a better safe than sorry type thinker...

Last edited:
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
ch15katie32.jpg

Dev Update #181

Going for a loving scene here. Make sure we do Katie right! Debated what to show here, but it came down to knowing an ass shot with Katie is a requirement :p
Taking it a bit easier today and wrapping up now. Regardless, a decent week. We are sitting at 613 renders give or take a couple. Then 48 animations as well to follow suit with another in the oven.
Now for next weekend I will be away so no dev update next Saturday, but as soon as i get back the poll for customs will be released. Gotta brew on an idea!
I think that is it for now, I will see you again week after next :p
As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
View attachment 2916904

Dev Update #181

Going for a loving scene here. Make sure we do Katie right! Debated what to show here, but it came down to knowing an ass shot with Katie is a requirement :p
Taking it a bit easier today and wrapping up now. Regardless, a decent week. We are sitting at 613 renders give or take a couple. Then 48 animations as well to follow suit with another in the oven.
Now for next weekend I will be away so no dev update next Saturday, but as soon as i get back the poll for customs will be released. Gotta brew on an idea!

Philly
Katie is a sweetheart she deserves it.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Congratulations to Dev for this very good game, it has an engaging story and very well created characters, just waiting for the next updates to know where this story will end

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Katie doesn't have the sexest body (Victoria) or the prettiest face (Victoria) in the game, nor is she the most interesting LI (Victoria again :BootyTime:), but I must admit she has arguably the most perfectly shaped ass of all.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 2916904

Dev Update #181

Philly
It looks like Philly completed 65 statics renders and 4 animations this week. Overall he's now averaging 55 statics and 4.3 animations per week since Chapter 14 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Steady progress has pretty much been the watchword for this dev cycle, and that remains the case this week. The question is where the endpoint will be. We're now approaching the 50 animation mark for a 'normal' chapter, though we're still a couple hundred statics short. With this being the big finale, I'd expect it to have more animations than normal; got to show each of the girls riding off into the sunset as it were. I'm not as certain what the finale means in terms of static renders.

It probably depends on how much story is left in Baynard HQ. If we covered most of the action last time and all that's left is a daring escape, I could see Chapter 15 up render-lite with all the animations to carry the major good-byes. If we still have a lot of action left to go (buying time for Gloria's procedure, a final confrontation with Meredith, something to make the Elf-Twins and Little Big relevant, etc), then I suspect we'll need well over the typical 900-1000 renders. I'd probably put my money on a higher render count, but that may just be wishful thinking. We'll see what happens.

For now at least we can still rest comfortable in the knowledge that Katie's ass will still be flaunted. Hard to argue with that!

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
mc isn't that skinny.
Well, it could be just a camera perpective view, but... If you are right, if he is not the MC, who he could be? Could that scene be the path where the MC not choose Katie and she find another cock for her?:sneaky::sneaky:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Katie doesn't have the sexest body (Victoria) or the prettiest face (Victoria) in the game, nor is she the most interesting LI (Victoria again :BootyTime:), but I must admit she has arguably the most perfectly shaped ass of all.
Allow me to disagree. Although Katie has beautiful but, I would say Victoria's but is perfectly shaped. For comparison:
ch2bonus3-4k_1.jpg

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Though Victoria's Ass is perfectly toned and as such seems hard to the touch. Katie's behind is reminiscent of a succulent ripe peach inviting you to sink into her moist folds.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Aristos

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I take exception to your sig linking to Youtube videos instead of the games those pics are from (if they are indeed games which I can only assume). Take this slap on the face with my glove, Sir! Duel at dawn, your choice of weapon...
BIO.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes