Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I was looking at the game walkthrough and "Katie LI path" and "Victoria's LI path" appeared, what does this mean and what changes in the game?
When you see this sign, you can decide whether you want to follow that girl's path... This is where your relationship with her starts...If you choose a girl, your decisions may affect the relationship between the two of you later... In a good or bad way...

Last edited:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Moreover Daz3D has a tool to export its files in Blender, so use Daz3D to create the images and Blender to render and animate them shouldn't be a real difficult task.
It is a good option, but if you use DAZ3D Studio, there is no need to export or convert to Blender at all, because DAZ3D Studio also has tools available for this kind of animation with physics simulation. You just need to look for these tools.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
It is a good option, but if you use DAZ3D Studio, there is no need to export or convert to Blender at all, because DAZ3D Studio also has tools available for this kind of animation with physics simulation. You just need to look for these tools.
Well, it seems to me that Philly is already using Daz3D, so he could do what you are suggesting. But if I'm not wrong often the people use Blender to render and animate the images created with Daz, because it is faster. I don't know why, but this is what it was told to me.

EDIT
Ah, I have forgotten: too many clothes™. :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: AlienEDM

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was looking at the game walkthrough and "Katie LI path" and "Victoria's LI path" appeared, what does this mean and what changes in the game?
that choosing either blocks paths (aka no sex) with other girls/women who are potential love interests.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I wonder if we're going to get a secret, difficult to achieve, happy harem ending like in DA.
I know it's unrealistic but it would be awesome even as something non-canon

Reactions: AlienEDM

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
nope, doc, vic or ms firecracker or ex-wife.
I think ex-wife is not in the cards.
Judging by the hallucination branching from last episode the endings are Vic, Katie, Gloria and Ellen with a possible NONE thrown in.
I know Gloria and Katie paths are well defined as not compatible but I'm not sure about other combinations

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I think ex-wife is not in the cards.
Judging by the hallucination branching from last episode the endings are Vic, Katie, Gloria and Ellen with a possible NONE thrown in.
I know Gloria and Katie paths are well defined as not compatible but I'm not sure about other combinations
I sense unbearable pain in the future of countless Chandra fans :rolleyes:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
nope, doc, vic or ms firecracker or ex-wife.
If Philly put in considerate the synesia what which chararacter create between them along the game... My bets for some ultimate ending foursome(just like DA) are:

In normal ending:
1: Victoria, Ellen and Sonja.
2: Katie, Gloria and Ellen(a little forced, but they have synesia between them).

In depraved ending:
1: Victoria, Meredith and the Police Chief Woman(maybe in the path where the MC choose to side with Meredith and not in romance with Victoria. And that way, Victoria would continue like a "tool" for Meredith's will).

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I sense unbearable pain in the future of countless Chandra fans :rolleyes:
I think the ending with Chandra is very clear. She and Abby are already in relationship with the MC, if you choose her. Or, she could maybe end like the new Baynard queen, if you not choose help her with Abby and Meredith is out of picture.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aristos

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
The variables in the game code make it clear:
There are only 4 main girls. Victoria, Katie, Gloria, Ellen. So at least 4 endings with each.
Likely a 5th ending where MC is alone.
Small chance of a harem 6th ending but nothing implies that in the code. Since you are forced to choose one LI and drop others in the past few updates a harem in unlikely
I don't see any variable that implies endings for Chandra, Abby, Shanlon or Venus. Sorry fans of them

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
I also think Sonja isn´t an option. Victoria, Doc, Elen, Gloria or Chandra & Friend. And that´s a lot of options already.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I also think Sonja isn´t an option. Victoria, Doc, Elen, Gloria or Chandra & Friend. And that´s a lot of options already.
I am not sure if you follow the path with the option where is possible to try savage the marriage with Sonja, but that path is promissing to have Sonja with the MC in the final ending. Also, I have the impression that some kind of relationship is growing between Victoria and Sonja. Pay attention to the two last chapters and you will known what I am talking about.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
I am not sure if you follow the path with the option where is possible to try savage the marriage with Sonja, but that path is promissing to have Sonja with the MC in the final ending. Also, I have the impression that some kind of relationship is growing between Victoria and Sonja. Pay attention to the two last chapters and you will known what I am talking about.
I think you might be right. I´m actually on a "everyone" path, except for Victoria, i think :-D

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes