chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Well, I don´t think I can pick Gloria and Victoria. It has to bee one of them and Gloria won me over at 1st glance.
everyone is entitled to their own tastes. but the options you gave here are. trained in the arts of pleasure and seduction. highly intelligent, and self reliant. or, no clue what to do in most situations, and may accidentally kill you when trying to fuck...... shes cute, but you can keep her lol

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well, I don´t think I can pick Gloria and Victoria. It has to bee one of them and Gloria won me over at 1st glance.
So that means you aren't on Victoria's path in your "everyone" playthrough because you believe she's incompatible with Gloria, but you have at least another save where you are on her path. Is my assumption correct?

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
everyone is entitled to their own tastes. but the options you gave here are. trained in the arts of pleasure and seduction. highly intelligent, and self reliant. or, no clue what to do in most situations, and may accidentally kill you when trying to fuck...... shes cute, but you can keep her lol
When Victoria shows up, all I know is that she´s working for a corporation with doubtful intentions towards Gloria. For me there was no problem picking a side.
And I will keep her.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
So that means you aren't on Victoria's path in your "everyone" playthrough because you believe she's incompatible with Gloria, but you have at least another save where you are on her path. Is my assumption correct?
Ding Ding. I have one where I am on what I think is the right side, which is on the side of the normal people standing up to the big players, like the Doc, Elen and Chandra, protecting Gloria and Abby who are cast aside or sought after, depending on her abilities, but pretty much not treated equally.
And then I have the "Who cares" path, where I side with the big guys with the big bucks and just complete my missions, get paid and get laid. With Victoria.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Ding Ding. I have one where I am on what I think is the right side, which is on the side of the normal people standing up to the big players, like the Doc, Elen and Chandra, protecting Gloria and Abby who are cast aside or sought after, depending on her abilities, but pretty much not treated equally.
And then I have the "Who cares" path, where I side with the big guys with the big bucks and just complete my missions, get paid and get laid. With Victoria.
OK. Well, in that case you're not complely heretical, just unorthodox.
You have my half-hearted support (y):HideThePain:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Guys, I still in my research and I found something that I think would really make COBD reach another level. I imagine how the COBD girls would be with these assets applied:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Philly should considerate in use these assets, in my opinion.

Last edited:

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
heh, honestly if I was asked to name one thing I would absolutely trust Philly with, that would be his renders. Like, he knows how to make all this alluring stuff - right poses, angles, expressions - all these things that accentuate sex.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
heh, honestly if I was asked to name one thing I would absolutely trust Philly with, that would be his renders. Like, he knows how to make all this alluring stuff - right poses, angles, expressions - all these things that accentuate sex.
I don't doubt his talent and skills. But, sometimes, even a talented creator can use a hand to make his work better.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Let's say all those tits an nipples seem very fake to me. The one made by Philly are by far better.
It is not about the tits and the nipples, but about the physics applied to them. The store is just showing a rendered model as example, but you can use any model you want. Well... you need to understand DAZ 3D Studio to understand how it works. Philly sure will.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
It is not about the tits and the nipples, but about the physics applied to them. The store is just showing a rendered model as example, but you can use any model you want. Well... you need to understand DAZ 3D Studio to understand how it works. Philly sure will.
Maybe you are the one unable to understand how much the other people know about Daz3D and how it works.

EDIT
I haven't seen anything in what it is possible do with those asset, that it is able to improve Philly's work. The only things he could really use to improve his work, is change the way he use to create animations, but we have already discussed about that.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
same.

sure can add more physics on tits but is it necessary is different thing. technology advances quite fast as can be seen when comparing daz avn from 2017 to daz avn at 2023.

up to philly if he does or doesn't.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
same.

sure can add more physics on tits but is it necessary is different thing. technology advances quite fast as can be seen when comparing daz avn from 2017 to daz avn at 2023.

Dude... you have been around long enough to know that Philly needs no coaching on how to render, animate or choose resources. One look at the difference between DA and CoBD clearly shows his progress as a top dev. His skills, assets and resources will only grow over time. Be patient. If following Philly Games teaches you only one thing, it should be patience.

Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
same.

Well, you are right, technology advances quite fast everyday and thats inevitable. What I am doing is just trying to show that "what is good can be even better", and I would like to see Philly's next game with these kind of realistic assets things. But, as you said, that up to Philly to use it or not in his game.

Reactions: A360 and PapaPhat

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dude... you have been around long enough to know that Philly needs no coaching on how to render, animate or choose resources. One look at the difference between DA and CoBD clearly shows his progress as a top dev. His skills, assets and resources will only grow over time. Be patient. If following Philly Games teaches you only one thing, it should be patience.
i'm not suggesting anything like said, up to him if he wants to up things.

Android Mega link is down "due to violations" or something
mega is jerk when it comes keeping avns. report op or use other host or wait final version.

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes