Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Good afternoon, at this point in the game, the walkthrough says that you can have three choices here, but I only get two, how do I get the 3 choices (Head to research / Head to operations / Head to the medical ward)? screenshot0001.png

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Good afternoon, at this point in the game, the walkthrough says that you can have three choices here, but I only get two, how do I get the 3 choices (Head to research / Head to operations / Head to the medical ward)? View attachment 2919425
Yep! There is the option "Head to Medical Wards", but it is available only after you access one of these two locations before. I don't remember, but I think it is.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
It depends, Victoria was in my playtrough pretty keen of my MC.
There are different Victoria routes. I can tell you that she's smitten with the MC in my main one.
I will definitely do a few replays and take the Victoria path at least once.
I have an ex wife so I don't trust easily and a fantastic 2nd wife so I still believe in love. So perhaps its just me. Victoria is gorgeous and smitten now but I still have issues trusting her as the best LI for my character. Katie is a no brainer. As I said, probably more a 'me' thing.

Reactions: xapican and Aristos

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
There are different Victoria routes. I can tell you that she's smitten with the MC in my main one.
She is smitten with my MC as well and my MC is smitten with her.:p:p In the romantic path ending, my MC would love to suck her gorgeous tits, while she fuck him passionate in cowgirl position. Also, in the depraved path ending, my MC would love to share her with Shanlon or with the police chief woman, just to see how she can handle been fucked by a man and a woman together.:devilish::devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Hey guys, back with the discussion I started other day about reallistics animations for the next game from Philly's... I was studying about this myself and looks like it is more easy than I thought to make. Blender has already tools to do that:

I am already imagining next Philly's animations bouncing boobs girls, just for your delight, your perverters.:p:p:alien::alien::devilish::devilish:

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
I was looking at the game walkthrough and "Katie LI path" and "Victoria's LI path" appeared, what does this mean and what changes in the game?

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Hey guys, back with the discussion I started other day about reallistics animations for the next game from Philly's... I was studying about this myself and looks like it is more easy than I thought to make. Blender has already tools to do that:

I am already imagining next Philly's animations bouncing boobs girls, just for your delight, your perverters.:p:p:alien::alien::devilish::devilish:
Moreover Daz3D has a tool to export its files in Blender, so use Daz3D to create the images and Blender to render and animate them shouldn't be a real difficult task.

Reactions: AlienEDM
4.70 star(s) 418 Votes