Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
they never do. it has been mentioned only "few" times.
Speaking of "mention", we both know the origin of the "Ch 14 is final, maybe an epilogue after" talk, and the story is certainly marching toward a climax, but has Philly actually said anything about the next release being the final? Or are everybody just assuming it is the final based on those long ago discussions?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Speaking of "mention", we both know the origin of the "Ch 14 is final, maybe an epilogue after" talk, and the story is certainly marching toward a climax, but has Philly actually said anything about the next release being the final? Or are everybody just assuming it is the final based on those long ago discussions?
Back in June he said on Discord that chapter 15 is the last

Reactions: Cabin Fever

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
No worries. You're not the first one who's got bitten by this ;)
I agree it's a bit counter-intuitive that you have to go to your profile settings to find this setting, but that's probably the only way to make it stick across sessions/browsers.
I appreciate it

Reactions: PBS666

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I always ask with myself why hasn't Philly make the animations for his game with applied physics yet? I mean, Philly still using the old static frame by frame technic, but there is a lot of programs for animation creation that work with applied physics frame by frame already.

I here is the difference between static and applied physics animations:

• Wow
Reactions: Nulldev and Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I always ask with myself why hasn't Philly make the animations for his game with applied physics yet? I mean, Philly still using the old static frame by frame technic, but there is a lot of programs for animation creation that work with applied physics frame by frame already.

I here is the difference between static and applied physics animations:
WTF! It's amazing to find that level of realism in a simple AVN.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Totally agree. I know most of our attention is drawn to two specific things, but take a look at those water effects o_O
I would like to see that kind of realism while grabbing Victoria's tits. :p:pI don't known how exactly they did, but it is pretty good.

• Love
Reactions: Aristos
4.70 star(s) 418 Votes