AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Philly has already stated that his new game will be placed in the same universe of CoBD, but in a different city. I don't remember if he has also stated he will use some of the characters created for CoBD, but Sonya has stated she want move in another city and she has asked to the MC if he want restart to work with her so I suppose this new game will be a sequel of this one. Not a sequel like "The Empire strikes back" was a sequel of "Star wars", but a sequel like "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" was a sequel of "Indiana Jones and the riders of the lost ark": same setting and same main characters, but different mission and different antagonist.
Speaking freely, I don't think a sequel of COBD is a good idea. I mean, if the new game of Philly is a "epilogue continuation" of COBD, with "Jake Mumphey" as MC, there a lot possible plot holes that need to be explained in the next game. My personal opinion, I think Philly should create the new game with another MC and not with Jake anymore. Maybe someone new as Ghost?

Here is my idea for the next game: "After the ending of COBD, Sonja find out something happening in another city and call for "Jake". Both travel to that city and the story begin. The game start with another MC and he play alone for some chapters. Then, "Jake" and Sonja arrive to city. And from now on, Jake and Sonja would be more like "helpers" for the MC, because this is his story."

Reactions: LuciferPrometheus

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I don't know the story of this new game, so I can't judge. I can only say the first three chapters of Indiana Jones were very good, the last two… The last two… Have I already said the first three chapters were very good?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Was it just me, or was this game marked as abandoned at one time?
It's just you, friend... Philly has never abandoned anything. He can delay updates to the point of us all getting anxious but Philly ALWAYS delivers. Philly is hands down the best of the best AVN dev you will find. I have many other favorite devs, even help out a few as dev team support but I found Philly first so his games always take a special place in the spot light. Philly is the ruler I use to measure other devs and AVN games. I've been a fan for years now. Please, don't use that "a" word in connection with this or any other Philly title. Philly is a perfectionist so expect delays between updates but he ALWAYS delivers the goods... ALWAYS.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
It's just you, friend... Philly has never abandoned anything. He can delay updates to the point of us all getting anxious but Philly ALWAYS delivers. Philly is hands down the best of the best AVN dev you will find. I have many other favorite devs, even help out a few as dev team support but I found Philly first so his games always take a special place in the spot light. Philly is the ruler I use to measure other devs and AVN games. I've been a fan for years now. Please, don't use that "a" word in connection with this or any other Philly title. Philly is a perfectionist so expect delays between updates but he ALWAYS delivers the goods... ALWAYS.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
My apologies lol, I will definitely give this game a try then. I could've sworn that this or a game that looked like it had been a worded though. Glad to see I was mistaken about it being this one.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Rockoon12

Apr 22, 2019
This is a fantastic game mate, never seen such nice renders before.
I like your work very much, keep on going like this.
Nice futuristic story b.t.w.
Thanks for sharing this masterpiece (y)

Reactions: MilfyAces

MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
Yeah, I've been into this kind of game for a while and I was doing a rendering for a few guys a long time ago, so yeah Philly is one of the best, top tier for sure. He always delivers and apart of visual stuff, like renders polishing everything to perfection, the most important thing at least for me, he's a storyteller! I like reading every line in the game it's so enjoyable, like a good movie or a book.
P.S. Victoria is a siren! :p Suh a beauty.

Reactions: AlienEDM

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 2881027
Dev Update #179

Okay, not a bad week. Customs took a bit of time this round but all good! I will post those for ghosts and up right after I post this. Little preview above for it.
Almost done this current scene. Need a few more animations and such for it but going well, one just got setup before I sat down to write this. So, now we are sitting at 480 renders and with the new animations that is up to 40.
I will finish this scene then probably going to move on to some Katie action :)
Now time to post the customs :p
As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
I'm a little behind schedule this week, but better late than never, right?

Philly seems to have completed 49 statics and 4 animations in the week proceeding the last update. Overall, that gave him an average of roughly 52 statics and 4.4 animations per week. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not much to say beyond that, progress has been holding pretty steady. I did get a kick out of the special render. :)

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes