Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

ch15vic2.jpg

Alright, finishing up for the day, so time for an update. Another good week, but so many scenes lol. I know you guys are okay with these ones, though :p
So, there are now 431 renders complete, as well as more animations bringing that count up to 36. The following week my focus will be on customs and this particular scene which a sharp eye will see a bit of a throwback. Should be fun :)
The poll for the monthly customs I just put out as well, with a fantasy theme. I tried to make the choices the most obvious for people who are not familiar with all that nerdy stuff :p
Now, I need to get some food in my belly!

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The someone is probably the MC (and his rock hard dick).
That's obviously the MC sitting in the background but he's covered by Victoria who's in the foreground.
There's something really weird about the hand placed between his legs. I assume it's definitely his because it looks masculine, but the way it's positioned looks bizarre to me, as if it belonged to another person who's also covered by Vic's body.

Reactions: AlienEDM

LMtheBo$$

Oct 22, 2020
Just started playing this game recently and saw this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cool nod to another game lol

Didn't think this relic was that appreciated. It's definitely flaky, although by the time it was launched I believe all of them were.

P.S. I know this was probably posted a few hundred pages back, but I'm not reading all of them nor bumping any replies years later! :ROFLMAO:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 2863618

Alright, finishing up for the day, so time for an update. Another good week, but so many scenes lol. I know you guys are okay with these ones, though :p
So, there are now 431 renders complete, as well as more animations bringing that count up to 36. The following week my focus will be on customs and this particular scene which a sharp eye will see a bit of a throwback. Should be fun :)
The poll for the monthly customs I just put out as well, with a fantasy theme. I tried to make the choices the most obvious for people who are not familiar with all that nerdy stuff :p
Now, I need to get some food in my belly!

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
Let's see, Philly added 73 statics and 4 animations this week. Overall, he's averaging ~53 statics and 4.4 animation per week since Chapter 14 launched. Here are the charts:
We're racking up animations at a pretty decent clip. With this being the finale, however, it seems entirely possible we might need a bunch of animations. So we may not be as close to finishing animations as the charts suggest. But either way we're still making good progress for the moment.

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes