Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I think Miss Firecracker turned his body into atoms; with a lot of other things.
The MC was just a few feet away and he almost didn't make it, but he came out of it in one piece; he didn't volatilize, and neither did the objects and vehicles in the scene. Besides, Henry had an almost superhuman body structure. It would be a lame explanation, so I hope it never comes to that.

cornnn

Aug 16, 2023
Guys.. question:
The version we are downloading here is the same as the patreon one? I bought the game on steam (chapters 1-7) and want to play the rest, but also want to support the developer (but i have a money on steam, so... i do not want to spend on patreon and also don't want to wait book two on steam - when it launches on steam i will buy regardless)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Guys.. question:
The version we are downloading here is the same as the patreon one? I bought the game on steam (chapters 1-7) and want to play the rest, but also want to support the developer (but i have a money on steam, so... i do not want to spend on patreon and also don't want to wait book two on steam - when it launches on steam i will buy regardless)
same as on patreon. when this is done book 2 goes on sale at dteam.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Guys.. question:
Yeah, the version here is the latest available on Patreon. The next update is the last one, though, so Book 2 will be released on Steam shortly after. Maybe 4 months from now or so? You do you

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I dunno, that would be just too predictably cliché. If it were to happen that would instantly become the worst of the already weak Book 2 plot points.
Like that would be the first cliché in the game :KEK:
At least it would give an explanation to what happened with his body. He wasn't a side character like Tex; he played a central role in the first half of the game and was Gloria's most beloved person.

#JusticeForBigs

It's WORTHY.
We are not :cry:

Reactions: blarg0192
4.70 star(s) 418 Votes