Xypher

May 1, 2017
to be fair we shouldn't underestimate a person's inertia, I see no reason for Philly not to make endings in a same fashion/structure as they were done in depraved awakenings; so I would expect bunch of gf epilogues with different lust/love stats, possible bad ending with Vic - similar to "dragon" one in da, Shanlon/Teri depraved ending similar to that path where you pimp your niece (or whatever her role was) together with her friend. I think that will cover basically every sex-related stuff we have in the game
Huh, I don't remember a pimp ending on Depraved Awakening.

Also I don't mind having the Shanlon/Teri deprave ending, which is my ideal conclusion. (Without the pimping/sharing).

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Huh, I don't remember a pimp ending on Depraved Awakening.

Also I don't mind having the Shanlon/Teri deprave ending, which is my ideal conclusion. (Without the pimping/sharing).
well, not exactly pimp lol, I am talking the one with Judy/redhead girl getting stuffed with double ended dildo. sorry I dont have any saves or screenshots and I've played that game very long ago, so wont be able to describe it perfectly either

Reactions: Xypher

Xypher

May 1, 2017
well, not exactly pimp lol, I am talking the one with Judy/redhead girl getting stuffed with double ended dildo. sorry I dont have any saves or screenshots and I've played that game very long ago, so wont be able to describe it perfectly either
Yeah, now I remember that ending.

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Not sure what that other person was thinking but...

YES, Sonja is MC's ex-wife
NO, she is NOT a main LI. MC does have a sex scene with her about mid-title but not again. Our Sonja time is one and done... Here is an image from that sex scene in the bar with MC and Tanja.
View attachment 2971016

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
It might not be one and done. She does ask us to leave the city with her after it's all said and done as a "dynamic duo" and as someone else mentioned comparing to Depraved Awakening done by the same Devs, she has a points system, but I never played that game so I am not totally familiar with all its endings and how they did things for it, but still it might give hope to those of us more interested in a side girl, outside the main LI's, like Sasha, Sonja, Venus, Shanlon etc, that they'll also get endings too and more content.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i plead the fifth (not i can legally) to state which girl is dressed best.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It's still impresive for me how diferent Chandra looks with tha Make up she is not one of my favs in the Novel but on that pic woow Kudos

Reactions: Bloker997
4.70 star(s) 421 Votes