Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
ch15office131.jpg
Dev Update #184

il y a 12 minutes

More ass!!!

Finally got this scene done, it was a big one, and starting into the next. So many lewd scenes, all i see when I sleep are boobs. I guess that is not a bad thing :p
Now for progress, I was a bit slow on Monday but rest of the week was good. We are sitting at 830 renders now, and up to 64 animations with another starting to cook right now. Also I think I am going to use Chandra's makeup that I used in the customs last week. I really love that look.
Time to get some food in me now!
As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 2988048
Dev Update #184

il y a 12 minutes

More ass!!!

Finally got this scene done, it was a big one, and starting into the next. So many lewd scenes, all i see when I sleep are boobs. I guess that is not a bad thing :p
Now for progress, I was a bit slow on Monday but rest of the week was good. We are sitting at 830 renders now, and up to 64 animations with another starting to cook right now. Also I think I am going to use Chandra's makeup that I used in the customs last week. I really love that look.

Philly
Victoria, nude, inside what seems the penthouse of Baynard. I just ask what path is this one?

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
View attachment 2988048
Dev Update #184

il y a 12 minutes

More ass!!!

Philly
The right clothes.™

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 2988048
Dev Update #184

il y a 12 minutes

More ass!!!

Philly
According to these numbers, Philly completed 65 static renders and 4 animations this week. His overall average since the launch of Chapter 14 is now roughly 55 renders and 4.2 animations per week. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Progress continues apace, and we still don't know what the final tally will be. We'll just have to continue being patient.

Victoria looks good (no surprise), but I'm struggling to come up with a rational explanation for why she'd be naked for a sunrise (or sunset?) in a corporate office. I guess it could be part of the Spellbound path if she survived the Red Moon, but it's certainly not what I would have expected.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
His comment about the Chandra makeup is encouraging - I was thinking maybe it could be used as a flash-forward look for her if he gives those of us on her path the romantic solo ending we want and it could be her look a few years down the road.

Reactions: Real Kreten

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Victoria looks good (no surprise), but I'm struggling to come up with a rational explanation for why she'd be naked for a sunrise (or sunset?) in a corporate office. I guess it could be part of the Spellbound path if she survived the Red Moon, but it's certainly not what I would have expected.
I think it could be maybe a scene where she just had sex with someone(my bet with the MC) and now she is in front that windows, admiring the view and enjoying the power she has now as the new Baynard Queen.

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I'd love to see Victoria naked anywhere and anytime... :love:

rj677

May 30, 2020
Even though Chandra is my Main woman in this game and she looks Amazing here (who am I kidding, she always looks amazing ;)), these customs somehow feel incomplete without my Horny girl Abby :devilish::devilish:...

I see a lot of people asking for a Chandra ending and Im 100% on board with that idea, but please dont forget about the Goth part of the threesome :sneaky:;).

Abby and Chandra complement each other so well that at this point, I just cant think about an ending with one of them that doesnt include the other :love:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
^ I do hope that with regard to Chandra, that Philly gives an option to have Abby involved for the people that want her involved. I just want Chandra solo, but I know there are plenty of people that like Abby there as well.

Reactions: JJGomes and Vopeco

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
View attachment 2988048
Dev Update #184

il y a 12 minutes

More ass!!!

Philly
Does anyone have a higher-resolution image?

4.70 star(s) 421 Votes