AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Just now I realize something: Is Victoria's powers more strong when she is naked? I mean, we all known that she is an augmented, created for a specific role(seductress), so, would make sense if she is more powerful when she is naked. Plot twist.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Just now I realize something: Is Victoria's powers more strong when she is naked? I mean, we all known that she is an augmented, created for a specific role(seductress), so, would make sense if she is more powerful when she is naked. Plot twist.
well, thats how it works, right? naked - more seductive?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
well, thats how it works, right? naked - more seductive?
Yeah, I known. But what I mean is: Could her powers be more effective while she is naked? And I am not talking about the seduction of the human body, but something else, something like "an energy what make people do her will(not matter the gender)." Could be just a foolish of mine thinking about that plot twist, but I am a drama writer myself, you known.;);):p:p:LOL::LOL:

Last edited:

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
I think the enhancement of Victoria's body is related to pheromones emitted from all her body that are much more strong than a normal woman have, so strong that it allows her to greatly influence a man into doing whatever she want.
So i imagine the more clothing is on her body, the more pheromones are blocked by the clothing materials, meaning naked Victoria pheromones are then much more numerous and make a man even less able to resist her.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
phat will just restart game to get that scene. :p
Lost count of how many replays I've made at this point considering all that existed when I started was chapter one...
Yeah... been at this for a long time. I've unlocked every scene and image in both Philly games thus far... up until the other two recent scenes that only post in the spellbound play. I just haven't run it again yet. Not exactly my kind of gameplay as I am NOT a simp, gimp, sub wimp. But, I have to unlock them all, even the ones I never bother to replay. I actually fucked up somewhere in my Victoria romance play and just haven't been back to fix or replay it yet. It's so damned close to the end that I will likely just wait and run all of my plays again once the final release posts. I basically run four plays; 2 Victoria/romance/spellbound; One concentrating on Ellen while avoiding Victoria and Shanlon too and the final one actually has the most branches and replayed portions because it is essentially everyone else, Katie, Gloria and Chandra+Abby. Until chapter 12 when we have the first option to choose an end LI, those three characters are on essentially the same playthrough. It isn't until chapter 12 that I have to back up to make a different choice of LI. So, I'm waiting on the last installment at this point... been playing this game since 2019 so my replays have been numerous... I'll wait now for the finale' to post before starting all over again... Thanks, my friend.
Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.06.24 - 01.36.36.89.png

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 421 Votes