Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
ch15leavecity2.jpg

Crazy scene done! Damn that took time. Now, time for some more interesting cinematic shots, this one turned out well. Ellen always seems to get these really great thematic pics. I don't plan it out this way, it just happens!
Now, as for the dev side, we are sitting at 946 renders then another bunch of animations bringing it up to 74. Yeah, it is getting huge which was always going to be the case. A lot of stuff I need to ensure is there.
Also, the custom poll will be soon, I had a brain fart earlier thinking what theme I should do for October... It is October... Halloween... That should have been easy! I will make that early this week so be on the look out for that. I want to do something... Colorful. We will go with that :p

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 3023401

Crazy scene done! Damn that took time. Now, time for some more interesting cinematic shots, this one turned out well. Ellen always seems to get these really great thematic pics. I don't plan it out this way, it just happens!
Now, as for the dev side, we are sitting at 946 renders then another bunch of animations bringing it up to 74. Yeah, it is getting huge which was always going to be the case. A lot of stuff I need to ensure is there.
Also, the custom poll will be soon, I had a brain fart earlier thinking what theme I should do for October... It is October... Halloween... That should have been easy! I will make that early this week so be on the look out for that. I want to do something... Colorful. We will go with that :p

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
It sounds like Philly completed 60 static renders and 5 animations this week. That means he's now averaging roughly 55 renders and 4.3 animations per week overall since Chapter 14 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Numbers continue to accumulate and the sky's presumably the limit since this is the last chapter (bar some possible epilogues). At least we get a good Ellen pic to help us wait patiently this week; always fun to see some sunlight!

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Lost count of how many replays I've made at this point considering all that existed when I started was chapter one...
Yeah... been at this for a long time. I've unlocked every scene and image in both Philly games thus far... up until the other two recent scenes that only post in the spellbound play. I just haven't run it again yet. Not exactly my kind of gameplay as I am NOT a simp, gimp, sub wimp. But, I have to unlock them all, even the ones I never bother to replay. I actually fucked up somewhere in my Victoria romance play and just haven't been back to fix or replay it yet. It's so damned close to the end that I will likely just wait and run all of my plays again once the final release posts. I basically run four plays; 2 Victoria/romance/spellbound; One concentrating on Ellen while avoiding Victoria and Shanlon too and the final one actually has the most branches and replayed portions because it is essentially everyone else, Katie, Gloria and Chandra+Abby. Until chapter 12 when we have the first option to choose an end LI, those three characters are on essentially the same playthrough. It isn't until chapter 12 that I have to back up to make a different choice of LI. So, I'm waiting on the last installment at this point... been playing this game since 2019 so my replays have been numerous... I'll wait now for the finale' to post before starting all over again... Thanks, my friend.
Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
View attachment 3007257
I love this game but Awakening was way better

• Haha
Reactions: MrMax and PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
DA and A are 2 different games.
Awakening is NOT a Philly title. There is another game by that name. If you are referring to DEPRAVED Awakening the say it or use the common abbreviation, DA. THEN we know WTF you are talking about!

What do you think cxx my friend... should I tell these folks that I put them on ignore status? They reply as if I care to hear from them... And, you know I love DA... My posts are all over that forum. We gone, bye... got better things to do than listen to any of this

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Awakening is NOT a Philly title. There is another game by that name. If you are referring to DEPRAVED Awakening the say it or use the common abbreviation, DA. THEN we know WTF you are talking about!

What do you think cxx my friend... should I tell these folks that I put them on ignore status? They reply as if I care to hear from them... And, you know I love DA... My posts are all over that forum. We gone, bye... got better things to do than listen to any of this
Fuck me you think you're somebody important don't you?

Feel free to ignore...please.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017

Can I suggest to be more precise the next time? Because it is a little bit difficult remember all the games in the 524 pages of this forum's games list; if you don't care about a lot of them. For example now I suppose you are talking about the game THE Awakening (THE Awakening, not just "Awakening") made by SLim Games, but there are also Insexual Awakening, Tamas Awakening, Alice Awakening, Isekay Awakening…

4.70 star(s) 421 Votes