Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Well, but in the end, she can sit down and relax a little bit, with a Yacht trip with the MC... and maybe Sonja together with them?:sneaky::sneaky: Then, she can finally untie her hair and enjoy the life.
I agree with you my fellow Victoria fan. I was just trying to find logical explanation. :D

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

Orph777_

Aug 29, 2021
Is there any timeline for when the Steam version will be updated or is it an 'it'll be out when it's out' situation?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
ch15officebonus19.jpg

And now a front view to balance out last weeks ass shot :)
I would be skewered if I didn't make a preview for this from a couple people so here we go!
Complex scene because of the number of characters but it is going well and is almost done. Not a huge scene. Just a good deal of... "moving parts" :p
For the dev phase we are sitting at 886 renders. Not as many as I would like this week, but they took forever to setup. Also sitting at 69 animations. Today I am also more taking it easy and stopping early. Just need a small recharge.
Now probably play a game and have a beer in a few.
As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 3005459

I would be skewered if I didn't make a preview for this from a couple people so here we go!
Complex scene because of the number of characters but it is going well and is almost done. Not a huge scene. Just a good deal of... "moving parts" :p
For the dev phase we are sitting at 886 renders. Not as many as I would like this week, but they took forever to setup. Also sitting at 69 animations. Today I am also more taking it easy and stopping early. Just need a small recharge.

Philly
So, MC will in fact get his piece of that evil bitch milf Meredith, and just like with The Dragon in DA will be a bonus scene in one of the ends.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 3005459

Philly
Looks like we added 56 static renders and 5 animations this week. Overall Philly is currently averaging roughly 55 renders and 4.3 animations per week since Chapter 14 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We're almost off the charts on animation count, and static renders are approaching what's usually the top end of a normal release. There will clearly be lots to see in the finale, though I assume the image this week will not be among them; hard to see Meredith turning her back on Victoria after what went down last time.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 3005459

Philly
With that new preview image, looks like one ending is finally revealed. I think this is the "spellbound" ending, where Victoria take charge as the new Baynard Queen and she kept her word about her promise to the MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 421 Votes