cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's about time this comes to an and afterall soon it's 5 years since release
maybe, maybe not, there are games which have been in production longer and if philly would have wanted he could have stretch this to 20 or more updates.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
ch15katiestreet7.jpg

Okay will keep this one quick!

First, I hope you guys got your votes in for the Halloween poll. Those I will start into tomorrow. Poll is close and I will have to do a proper count but looking like the Vampire won out but I do need to double check it.
Now, for development I decided to stop today when I hit a magic number being 1000 renders. Then I only managed to get a couple animations this week taking that up to 76. Just had some issues the first couple days of the week slowing me down a bit.
So keep a look out for the customs on Halloween. Also treat yourself guys and eat some junk food and get some fun stupid horror movies lined up :p Well that is what I am going to do!
As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Now, for development I decided to stop today when I hit a magic number being 1000 renders. Then I only managed to get a couple animations this week taking that up to 76.
1000 renders and 76 animations. Wow! The next update promise to be big. I ask which will be the final stats that Philly is planning: 1500 renders and 100 animations?

Reactions: xXwankerXx

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 3041049

Okay will keep this one quick!

First, I hope you guys got your votes in for the Halloween poll. Those I will start into tomorrow. Poll is close and I will have to do a proper count but looking like the Vampire won out but I do need to double check it.
Now, for development I decided to stop today when I hit a magic number being 1000 renders. Then I only managed to get a couple animations this week taking that up to 76. Just had some issues the first couple days of the week slowing me down a bit.
So keep a look out for the customs on Halloween. Also treat yourself guys and eat some junk food and get some fun stupid horror movies lined up :p Well that is what I am going to do!
As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
Philly completed 54 static renders and 2 animations this week. Overall he's currently averaging roughly 55 renders and 4.2 animations per week since Chapter 14 launched. You can see the charts here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The animation pace dropped off a bit this week, but on the whole progress is still pretty steady. It doesn't sound like we're nearing the end yet either, so it does seem like this is going to be a pretty big finale.

Not much to say beyond that, though I like the preview. Not only is Katie lovely as always, but it's nice to see her in such a mundane setting. Makes me wonder how things will stand after whatever goes down at Baynard; it would be nice to think the girls could still lead a normal life, though that seems like a lot to ask for. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

4.70 star(s) 421 Votes