cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hope it's similar to Depraved Awakening, with all the rough sex and debauchery and maybe a love interest who is similar to Shanlon/Teri but not as a side character lol.
it's on this same verse at cotbd.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
wtf since when did the doctor become a vampire?
When she met " Lo Teks, a group of outcasts who live in a suspended hideout near the top of the covering the Sprawl. "

There is a guy who switched his canine teeth to real dog canine teeth with operation and immune supressor drugs.

Reactions: PBS666

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
Guess the theme/setting of the next game. :D?

a van Helsing style, monster hunter game?

sci fi, Crew on a ship galaxy travle game?

(just pulling this out my ass) I have no clue, but it is fun to guess

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
ch15home32.jpg

Dev Update #188

Hope you guys enjoyed those Halloween renders! Those are ones I was very happy with.
Now, my body is angry with me from lack of sleep so I will keep this one quick. The week was pretty good, those nice customs, a couple scenes done and currently working a small fun one. Image above is a preview for that.
We are sitting at 1067 renders, and a few more animations are complete, all 3 are pretty heavy but look really great. Ones I can't wait for you guys to see. That brings that up to 79 animations.
And now it is time to crash hard lol :p

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 3060830

Dev Update #188

Hope you guys enjoyed those Halloween renders! Those are ones I was very happy with.
Now, my body is angry with me from lack of sleep so I will keep this one quick. The week was pretty good, those nice customs, a couple scenes done and currently working a small fun one. Image above is a preview for that.
We are sitting at 1067 renders, and a few more animations are complete, all 3 are pretty heavy but look really great. Ones I can't wait for you guys to see. That brings that up to 79 animations.
And now it is time to crash hard lol :p

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
I am just trying to realize who is the girl in that garter belt dress inf front of that giant TV Screen? The butt format and the skin tone says to me she could be Gloria, but I am not sure.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I am just trying to realize who is the girl in that garter belt dress inf front of that giant TV Screen? The butt format and the skin tone says to me she could be Gloria, but I am not sure.
He said: "and currently working a small fun one. Image above is a preview for that."

I guess it could be one of the side girls. Since the news are on the screen, maybe Teri mocking Shanlon by fucking the MC in front of the TV?
But the ass and the skin seem to match Gloria's too, as you said. Gloria may want to get naughty "in front" of Shanlon too :HideThePain:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
He said: "and currently working a small fun one. Image above is a preview for that."

I guess it could be one of the side girls. Since the news are on the screen, maybe Teri mocking Shanlon by fucking the MC in front of the TV?
But the ass and the skin seem to match Gloria's too, as you said. Gloria may want to get naughty "in front" of Shanlon too :HideThePain:
Yeah, I known. That image is a little confuse about what Philly said in the post. For the scene to be a "small fun one", I think Philly want to say it is "naughty one". I think Teri would make more sense there, yes. Or maybe Meredith, the MC fucking her while watching in TV the news about her rank removed from Baynard.:LOL::LOL:

• Love
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah, I known. That image is a little confuse about what Philly said in the post. For the scene to be a "small fun one", I think Philly want to say it is "naughty one". I think Teri would make more sense there, yes. Or maybe Meredith, the MC fucking her while watching in TV the news about her rank removed from Baynard.:LOL::LOL:
Your suggestion about Meredith would be fucking awesome on certain paths, but I'm afraid that ass is too little to be hers.

Honestly, I'm not totally convinced there will be any kind of endgame scene with Meredith, à la The Dragon in DA.
If there is, I hope it involves Victoria (spellbound path) and/or Chandra :love:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why not some sort of sequel of this one, like Philly has already announced?
sequel how? when this ends mc and girls have destroyed big bad company and it's boss and mc rides to sunset on his car with girl/woman he chose.

if he would be with girl a on sequel some would get upset and same with if he was with girl b.

next game will be cyberpunk too.

Last edited:

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I mean could at least add a non Canon extra scene with Meredith lol I don't know if Philly does that kinda thing though or would consider it. But I'm hoping for something in the story

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
sequel how? when this ends mc and girls have destroyed big bad company and it's boss and mc rides to sunset on his cat with girl/woman he chose.

if he would be with girl a on sequel some would get upset and same with if he was with girl b.

next game will be cyberpunk too.
Yeah... latest I read is that the follow up for CoBD will take place in a new location within the same universe. So, this was CoBD Los Angeles... maybe next go it will be Moscow, Miami, New York, Shanghai, Tokyo, Madrid, London or other port of call. I'm stoked for the finale' here and for the next game yet to come as well. Huzzah for Philly Games! Huzzah!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: AlienEDM

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023

The but seems a bit to big to be Gloria. But hey, I´m not going to complain about a chance for a sex scene with her.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Yeah... latest I read is that the follow up for CoBD will take place in a new location within the same universe. So, this was CoBD Los Angeles... maybe next go it will be Moscow, Miami, New York, Shanghai, Tokyo, Madrid, London or other port of call. I'm stoked for the finale' here and for the next game yet to come as well. Huzzah for Philly Games! Huzzah!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
I wouldn't mind if the next CoBD was in Rio de Janeiro or São Paulo. Who knowns! If Bruna Marquezine got a role in Blue Beetle movie, anything is possible, I suppose.:p:LOL::LOL:

4.70 star(s) 421 Votes