Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The but seems a bit to big to be Gloria. But hey, I´m not going to complain about a chance for a sex scene with her.
In my opinion, that butt there must be one of the smallest in the game. In combination with the type of lingerie she's wearing and the news anchor in the background, my first choice would be Teri to be honest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AlienEDM

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
sequel how? when this ends mc and girls have destroyed big bad company and it's boss and mc rides to sunset on his cat with girl/woman he chose.

if he would be with girl a on sequel some would get upset and same with if he was with girl b.

next game will be cyberpunk too.
Because Philly has announced his next game will be set in the same universe of CoBD, but in another city and because in the last update Sonya proposed to the MC to restart to work together in another city (without any reply from him), it is plausible to suppose this new game might be some sort of sequel; some sort, non an actual sequel.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlienEDM

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
City of Broken Dreamers v1.14.1 walkthrough
This is super fucking hard to read. Why couldn't you use something besides colors? I have f.lux, poorly calibrated monitor, blue light filter glasses, and fucked up vision with colors regardless. Especially that green background stuff is pretty much impossible to read. Surely it takes more time to change the color on the text than it would be to just write out the meaning.

Last edited:

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
This is super fucking hard to read. Why couldn't you use something besides colors? I have f.lux, poorly calibrated monitor, blue light filter glasses, and fucked up vision with colors regardless. Especially that green background stuff is pretty much impossible to read. Surely it takes more time to change the color on the text than it would be to just write out the meaning.
1) you could always change that yourself
2) Maybe, just maybe it's time for an upgrade

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 3060830

Dev Update #188

Hope you guys enjoyed those Halloween renders! Those are ones I was very happy with.
Now, my body is angry with me from lack of sleep so I will keep this one quick. The week was pretty good, those nice customs, a couple scenes done and currently working a small fun one. Image above is a preview for that.
We are sitting at 1067 renders, and a few more animations are complete, all 3 are pretty heavy but look really great. Ones I can't wait for you guys to see. That brings that up to 79 animations.
And now it is time to crash hard lol :p

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
It looks like Philly has completed 67 static renders and 3 animations in the last week. Overall, that brings his average to ~56 renders and 4.1 animations per week since Chapter 14 launched. Here are the charts:
At the risk of sounding repetitive, there's not much to say beyond that. Progress remains steady, though the finish line remains out of sight. But at least we can rest secure in the knowledge that, whatever else the finale may bring, it will still have gratuitous ass shots!

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
or use wt-mod.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
To be fair he isn't totally wrong: I don't have any issue with my monitor's resolution and with my eyes, but nevertheless I find really difficult read a pink sentence highlighted in green and it is also pretty difficult remember all the 26 (twenty-six!) associations color/path.

d@rk_side

Oct 9, 2018
It looks like Philly has completed 67 static renders and 3 animations in the last week. Overall, that brings his average to ~56 renders and 4.1 animations per week since Chapter 14 launched. Here are the charts:
At the risk of sounding repetitive, there's not much to say beyond that. Progress remains steady, though the finish line remains out of sight. But at least we can rest secure in the knowledge that, whatever else the finale may bring, it will still have gratuitous ass shots!

Thx for the update.
I believe the next chapter will be the last.
I hope we'll see it until New Year

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
My monitor is only a couple of years old and was like $600 1440p monitor it is fine. I just didn't bother to calibrate it because I don't care too. I sent the walkthrough to some of my friends and they even thought the colors did not match and were messed up. The very first colored text where Katie gets +1 is supposed to be lavender but it is not. The colors do not match. 1699301719723.png 1699301738743.png 1699301750244.png those are the three colors Katie is supposed to have and none of them match. Lavender is for Katie Points which is what that option gives you.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
My monitor is only a couple of years old and was like $600 1440p monitor it is fine. I just didn't bother to calibrate it because I don't care too. I sent the walkthrough to some of my friends and they even thought the colors did not match and were messed up. The very first colored text where Katie gets +1 is supposed to be lavender but it is not. The colors do not match. View attachment 3066089 View attachment 3066090 View attachment 3066091 those are the three colors Katie is supposed to have and none of them match. Lavender is for Katie Points which is what that option gives you.
You can try mine, but the format is very different (graphical) from other plain text walkthroughs.

BrokenDreamers-1.14.0_walkthrough-rev-1.6.pdf

https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v1-14-0-ch-14-phillygames.25739/post-11433637

Reactions: McGreed

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Regardless of how this last update will go, I just hope i can make Ellen swallow a big load. as far as I remember I think she doesn´t do it. She should look to Gloria and Chandra, they seem to be always in the mood

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
That does not seem to be in the cards, but who knows.
I mean it should be. Seems like that was what the MC was doing before the story started and all the girls seem to be ok with it during the story. Otherwise I at least want an ending where the MC goes off with Sonja and Gloria to do badass ghost work in other cities. Sonja invited him to and Gloria seems like she would be down assuming we get a handle on her powers somehow.

4.70 star(s) 421 Votes