PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
the red moon didnt intend on harming Ellen, she got pushed off the bridge due to gloria's powers (which were accidental)
Doesn't make the injuries Ellen sustained any less his fault.
She was collateral damage from an attack that Red Moon initiated.
If innocent bystanders are shot during a drive by shooting, the shooter is still to blame...
Even when that injury or death is unintended.
In the case of the scene in question, Red Moon is the finger on Gloria's trigger.
Red Moon's fault, not Gloria's.
Adventure ever on, Phat:unsure:

Jul 19, 2021
i really hope he does not do anything more with the intent to harm or pursue capture of gloria in the final chapter, wether or not he realises the reality of things, time will tell. (i'd be pretty pissed if he did anything to harm her, Meredith on the other hand, he can do what he wants with that one, lol.)

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I think both of you may be wrong: he want protect some Japanese children survived to the war, so he is disposed to fight for a company he hates (since that company played a role in Japan's destruction), but if that company betrays him or try to hurt those children, then he will fight back. He will do everything to accomplish is task and he will do even more to protect the children.

Last edited:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
ch15chandra8.jpg

Alright, this was a fun week. Somehow I managed to get some crazy customs done for a few folks but also managed to keep on schedule! Also, even at this stage still learned a couple new crazy tricks that I am going to put into the next scene. You will see that in the next dev update. Just working up to that scene. It involves water... And you know me with water and the girls :p
Still dumbfounded at the size of this one, even though I have known forever it would be huge but here are our numbers now. 1174 renders and I had a couple extra files in my animations throwing my count off by two, regardless this week i had 4 done bringing that up to 84 now. First Chandra one in the bag :p
Dammit, I can't help it. I will show part of what I learned. This was all in render using a custom texture/shader map made from scratch to get this effect. This is part of one of the in game bonus shots, so I still want reason for you guys to find it in order to see the rest :p

It is the small things I sometimes obsess over! Which is now water drops for probably the next week :p
As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
View attachment 3097463

Alright, this was a fun week. Somehow I managed to get some crazy customs done for a few folks but also managed to keep on schedule! Also, even at this stage still learned a couple new crazy tricks that I am going to put into the next scene. You will see that in the next dev update. Just working up to that scene. It involves water... And you know me with water and the girls :p
Still dumbfounded at the size of this one, even though I have known forever it would be huge but here are our numbers now. 1174 renders and I had a couple extra files in my animations throwing my count off by two, regardless this week i had 4 done bringing that up to 84 now. First Chandra one in the bag :p
Dammit, I can't help it. I will show part of what I learned. This was all in render using a custom texture/shader map made from scratch to get this effect. This is part of one of the in game bonus shots, so I still want reason for you guys to find it in order to see the rest :p

It is the small things I sometimes obsess over! Which is now water drops for probably the next week :p

Philly
I can't wait to see Philly's new tricks in this Victoria scene. He knows his audience

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 3097463

Philly
Interesting, it sounds like last week's animation count was accidentally inflated. That being the case, Philly completed 72 static renders and 4 animations this week. Overall, that brings his average rate to roughly 56 renders and 4.0 animations per week since Chapter 14 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The numbers continue to climb with no end in sight, so hopefully the finale chapter will be suitably epic. I will say the water effects do look quite good (and the lush green background is certainly intriguing). It's nice to see Chandra finally get some attention, too; poor girl desperately needs a big, happy ending after she's been sidelined for most of Book 2.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
View attachment 3097463

Philly

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
Catching up from not playing since chapter 9, we coming to the end of the game in the next chapter with everyone talking about endings?

4.70 star(s) 421 Votes