AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 3097463

Alright, this was a fun week. Somehow I managed to get some crazy customs done for a few folks but also managed to keep on schedule! Also, even at this stage still learned a couple new crazy tricks that I am going to put into the next scene. You will see that in the next dev update. Just working up to that scene. It involves water... And you know me with water and the girls :p
Still dumbfounded at the size of this one, even though I have known forever it would be huge but here are our numbers now. 1174 renders and I had a couple extra files in my animations throwing my count off by two, regardless this week i had 4 done bringing that up to 84 now. First Chandra one in the bag :p
Dammit, I can't help it. I will show part of what I learned. This was all in render using a custom texture/shader map made from scratch to get this effect. This is part of one of the in game bonus shots, so I still want reason for you guys to find it in order to see the rest :p
:p:p
It is the small things I sometimes obsess over! Which is now water drops for probably the next week :p
As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
Looks like we going to have a wet Victoria? :LOL: :LOL: I just hope we can see her with her hair down and wet too.

Naczin

Jan 24, 2022
2 additional chapters in 1.14 compared to 1.12, so what do you think?
The thing is, I installed it and opened the game, but didn't appear any new chapter. That's why I asked it here!
Maybe I'm installing it incorrectly, Is there any guide to how install the game without having to play it all over from the beginning ?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The thing is, I installed it and opened the game, but didn't appear any new chapter. That's why I asked it here!
Maybe I'm installing it incorrectly, Is there any guide to how install the game without having to play it all over from the beginning ?
there are no actual chapters, just load save and continue playing.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Usually, when you play a game made with Ren'Py, the only thing you have to do, when a new update is released, is load your last save and play.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
But if he played till Chapter 12, and then downloaded the "Chapter 14 patch only", he won't be able to keep playing since he is missing the Chapter 13 files

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But if he played till Chapter 12, and then downloaded the "Chapter 14 patch only", he won't be able to keep playing since he is missing the Chapter 13 files
right, he didn't say what did he dl.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I knew there was something he has forgotten to say! So he must download the entire game and start to play since the last save.

4.70 star(s) 421 Votes