Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
View attachment 3078549

So, I was out for a couple days for a family thing so I was not able to finish the scene I was working on so you guys get a more lewd tease this round :p Last week the back, this week the front !

My numbers may be a bit off since I just got back home about 20 minutes ago and just getting situated again after being gone for two days. But, I believe we are at 1102 renders and made some nice animations bringing that up to 82.
Probably gonna do some catch up work tomorrow as well since I want to do a few customs next week as well.
As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
Guess this unlocks if you side with Teri during her threesome with Shanlon. You get a more intimate 1 on 1 scene.
The other preview is siding with Shanlon, a more depraved threesome where we destroy both girl's asses

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
It literally makes sense storywise because Shanlon wanted it and brought it up. Not to mention the mc doesn't care either if she's exclusive.
I never said Shanlon fell in love with the MC and wants to be his one and only true love, the usual bullshit simps and virgins dream about, or to be exclusive with him, but by saying that her request wouldn't make sense storywise, I meant to say the MC normally wouldn't accept such a fucked up request from a woman he has a hard time putting up with for the 'plot' and fan service, IF you replay the game and pay attention to the story.

Shanlon did say herself she'd want him to pass her around, or "share" her with his friends, BUT she never specified the gender of those friends. NEVER, and the MC NEVER shared a woman with other guys, replay the 3some scene with her and Teri in Ch8 for proof. That's why I said it wouldn't make sense storywise for HIM to accept her request, cuz it's obvious even to Stevie Wonder that she's fucking around a lot behind dickhead Alexis' back, and she took a liking to the MC just bcz he can give her a good story about Baynard's downfall and also gives her the dicking she's craving. Please tell me you understand it now so we can finally move on from this already-boring and ridiculous conversation.

I asked about it ONCE. Show me where I've asked multiple times? Where am I being persistent?
Yeah, and then you kept going on about it. You still do it even now and sound butthurt about me telling you to go look for other games IF you want sharing or NTR OR just wait to see what happens in this final update. Contacting Philly himself or one of the two users I mentioned is also a good option to take into account, but bitching about me hurting your feelings or "losing my fucking mind" when you offended me like a peasant for what I told you says a lot about the kinda person you and others like you are.

Then you got all defensive about it because you misinterpreted my question like I'm asking for it, your own fault btw, and have been doubling down about it since because you can't possibly be wrong.
wanker over here loses his fucking mind
Just stop it, ffs. Ok ?? The fact that you keep this conversation going while blaming me for being "defensive" about stuff or misinterpreted shit when you misinterpreted most, if not everything, I said so far is ridiculous and cringe... it's not even funny to read your rants anymore. You offended me a few times so far for telling you to look for other game IF you want sharing or NTR and giving a possible answer to your 'innocent' question you're so defensive about, despite the fact that you suposedly don't care about and don't want in the story, and now you come here telling me I misterpreted the shit you clearly said and implied there. Whatever. My bad for wasting my time with ppl like you. This is my last reply. Bye.

Santan Dave

Oct 24, 2021
Yeah, and then you kept going on about it. You still do it even now
Just blatant lies, I asked once. Every other reply was me trying to explain and defend from your initial hostility.

You could have answered plain and simple, like "philly changed his mind" or some shit. No big deal, just a an enquiry. But you got all sarcastic from the start about checking tags, then I had to correct some things (like the fact not every tag is added or planned)

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
The other preview is siding with Shanlon, a more depraved threesome where we destroy both girl's asses
Would be nice if we could finally destroy Shanlon's pussy too, not just her asshole, and pump it full of cum. Y'all can hate her as much as you want, but her pussy must be tightest damn fuck thing on this planet, even Katie's or Gloria's should be looser.

I bet that idiot Alexis thinks he's soo lucky to have such a beautiful AND faithful trophy girl like her waiting for him while he's using his small pee-pee on sluts desperate for clout and a 'career'.:ROFLMAO:

You could have answered plain and simple, like "philly changed his mind" or some shit. No big deal, just a an enquiry. But you got all sarcastic from the start about checking tags, then I had to correct some things (like the fact not every tag is added or planned)
If only I said something like that...:rolleyes::confused:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is that a scene where you´re in a private room at a club? And there´s even someone watching through a screen or something?
Yeah, but it's just Shanlon watching the MC have a lil fun with Teri first and joins them a few minutes later.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 3078549

So, I was out for a couple days for a family thing so I was not able to finish the scene I was working on so you guys get a more lewd tease this round :p Last week the back, this week the front !

My numbers may be a bit off since I just got back home about 20 minutes ago and just getting situated again after being gone for two days. But, I believe we are at 1102 renders and made some nice animations bringing that up to 82.
Probably gonna do some catch up work tomorrow as well since I want to do a few customs next week as well.

Philly
I told everyone it was Teri in the previous preview, didn't I? :rolleyes:
People refuse to acknowledge my deep understanding of the female body in general and ass in particular, but that won't stop me from asserting my own awesomeness.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I told everyone it was Teri in the previous preview, didn't I? :rolleyes:
People refuse to acknowledge my deep understanding of the female body in general and ass in particular, but that won't stop me from asserting my own awesomeness.
Yes you did. You are the women asses's men. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: And for that, you deserve Meredith as a reward.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It's OK, mon frère. I know that I have your admiration as much as you've had mine for years.

bro hug.jpeg

Yes you did. You are the women asses's men. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: And for that, you deserve Meredith as a reward.
Whoa!! I skipped Ch14 so this is the first time I see this bonus pic :LOL::LOL:
I'm not complaining, but let's leave my reward for when this is also confirmed:

https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v1-14-0-ch-14-phillygames.25739/post-11202342

https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v1-14-0-ch-14-phillygames.25739/post-11205546

It'll have to be a bigger reward, though. I can't wait!

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
View attachment 3078549

Philly
ah yes, gimme more Teri and Shanlon!

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I hope Philly will try to scale, hire people for his next game, I get that this is the end, meaning that it should be more work on average to make all the threads come to a conclusion, so there are multiple endings, but it still stings to see 2 updates per year.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I hope Philly will try to scale, hire people for his next game, I get that this is the end, meaning that it should be more work on average to make all the threads come to a conclusion, so there are multiple endings, but it still stings to see 2 updates per year.
maybe but doubt it happens, also his updates are quite a big.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
maybe but doubt it happens, also his updates are quite a big.
To be 100% honest, I prefer waiting on larger updates rather than tiny updates once every 4-8 weeks that are played and done in 5-20 minutes. The average is about 4 months, or three updates per year with play time between 45 minutes to an hour or more. Philly is on the longer end of the scale, generally every 6 months, give or take. But then, Philly delivers some of the largest updates available from any dev and often take 2 hours or more to complete everything (with a few exceptions.)
So, I totally agree, my friend cxx ;)(y) Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:

Jul 19, 2021
i pray that this last update is going to be bigger & longer than the previous ones, along with a epic climax with the red moon teaming up with the ghost or just seeing what he will do next.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
i pray that this last update is going to be bigger & longer than the previous ones, along with a epic climax with the red moon teaming up with the ghost or just seeing what he will do next.
Isn't Red Moon the one that hurt Ellen? Or am I misremembering?

4.70 star(s) 421 Votes