cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Fixed. Let's see how many bite-sized updates delivered once or twice a year you think you can afford to wait for once you begin to realize you won't live forever.
well i have some games on playlist where updates are 5 mins play every few months so who knows when those end.

It is a pity that this game will be abandoned after the next update. :p
not abandoned, completed besides possible epilogue and after month or so dev starts next game.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
It was a joke! I was trolling imitating the ones who are asking if this game is abandoned.
:cry:

Last edited:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
ch15medbay10b.jpg

Week turned out well, but now I am starting to get worried about spoiler images :p Think we are okay with this one, though. Is she passed out? Dead? Do you not care because of boobs?! Think we dodged a bullet here :) Or did we?
Okay, now to be a little more serious, this week was again a mix or writing and render focus as it will be for the next while. Sitting now at 1530 renders and more chunks of the story written. No animations this week since they now are more dependent on cinematic episodes where I feel they work.

Also, this week will include the monthly customs. Held off till I completed the current scene I have been working on. I'll get some ideas and compile a poll early this week so you guys can get those by next weekend!

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 3281397

Week turned out well, but now I am starting to get worried about spoiler images :p Think we are okay with this one, though. Is she passed out? Dead? Do you not care because of boobs?! Think we dodged a bullet here :) Or did we?
Okay, now to be a little more serious, this week was again a mix or writing and render focus as it will be for the next while. Sitting now at 1530 renders and more chunks of the story written. No animations this week since they now are more dependent on cinematic episodes where I feel they work.

Also, this week will include the monthly customs. Held off till I completed the current scene I have been working on. I'll get some ideas and compile a poll early this week so you guys can get those by next weekend!

Philly
1530 renders so far. 1700 soon? If so, I predict the next update won't be released before the second half of February or the first half of March.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 3281397

Philly
It looks like Philly created 53 static renders this week. We're still not getting clear numbers on animations: the stood at 96 before the winter holidays, "around" 100 at the start of this year. We know 1 animation was completed last week and presumably there were no new ones this week, but that could put the total somewhere from 97-102. As far as overall averages go, Philly is hovering at ~51 statics per week, and between 3.2-3.4 animations per week since Chapter 14 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not much news beyond that. It sounds like we're still at least a month from finishing up the artwork, so we'll just have to stay patient.

The preview of Gloria is interesting since it definitely looks like it's part of the chapter proper not an ending. I wonder if Philly just finished it, or if it was completed a while ago and he's only using it now because the more recent renders are too spoilery? I guess these are the things you think about when you have time on your hands. :p

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Late March update is my prediction. Philly still isn't in the final stages, there is more left to write and especially more to animate

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
1530 renders so far. 1700 soon? If so, I predict the next update won't be released before the second half of February or the first half of March.
My prediction is March 14th-15th. I have my reasons to believe so, and it would be really cool if it turns out I'm right :)

Reactions: AlienEDM

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Thread Updated: 2023-06-24
Hope he really goes for the 1 year mark release... i mean its not like we're not used to it from other games around here:HideThePain:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 3281397

Philly
Cool, and I loved this image with Gloria I hope she's getting stronger than ever.:love:

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes