cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Havin Sonja the chatoic and problematic screaming girl every man falls in love, and Betty a AAA+ Milf this game conquered my heart, a great rival for MilfyCity
what milf?

and milfy shitty isn't rivaled by this, it is demolished to atoms.

rival? RIVAL? CoBD runs around the world twice before MC has left the starting line......
more like 20 times.

Recomend me some
head to recommendations and ask at there.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Hey, anyone had same problem as me? In the beginning I can't enter the name. What to do?
Please tell us which port and version of the game you are playing? Mobile, MAC or PC? Are you running any kind of mod in the game? Is your keyboard physical or virtual?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So you want someone to do all the work you can't be assed doing yourself?
Hey bro I got this game on steam but haven't played much yet but I have some questions.

Are there any forced sex scenes or LI?
Because I'm not a fan of those things tbh

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hey bro I got this game on steam but haven't played much yet but I have some questions.

Are there any forced sex scenes or LI?
Because I'm not a fan of those things tbh
Been a while....but not that I recall and all LI are optional.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Been a while....but not that I recall and all LI are optional.
Thanks buddy.
I don't mind if we start with a LI as long as we can kick her to the curb lol

I have had season one on steam for over a year and I think I loaded the game once and haven't been back.

Reactions: Maviarab

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
View attachment 3322075

Get your ass in gear and start playing it!

No forced scenes and all LI's are optional just as Mavi said.

All LI's are worth collecting though ;)
I'll get to it I promise
I have only had it for about a year on steam lol

But honestly I have been hesitant to start any new games recently
Because some I used to really like have had updates that really dissapointed me.

Reactions: Maviarab

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'll get to it I promise
I have only had it for about a year on steam lol

But honestly I have been hesitant to start any new games recently
Because some I used to really like have had updates that really dissapointed me.
This is one of the better ones (just as Philly's previous VN). Good story and characters. Definitely top 10 for me and it's not even Harem or Incest ;)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This is one of the better ones (just as Philly's previous VN). Good story and characters. Definitely top 10 for me and it's not even Harem or Incest ;)
No harem?
I'm a bit surprised tbh

You guys gave convinced me I'll definitely play it when I have time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That scene is not forced, there's a clear 'let's stay professional' option. In this game, it's perfectly possible to do a totally chaste playthrough
meant when mc "breaks" into her apartment.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
ch15warroom18.jpg
Dev Update #198

Wow I had trouble picking a shot today. I was initially worried, but this morning, when i started doing the post work on all the renders there was so much cool shit to choose from. I kind of forgot all the scenes that had been created with really cool shots. The one above I found stood out in particular.

So yes, good week and on all fronts. Breached 1600 renders lol. So now over 1640 renders. Also made a couple really cool animations taking us to 105 animations and more items written out. I think end of next week things will finally really take shape for that final push.
Also figured I'll show a screen from one of the animations with some effects added on it. Also I love the gunships and just seeing the light flying across the cockpit is just really cool.

animationpreview.jpg

So yeah, certainly a fun week with interesting shots.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes