ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
So you want someone to do all the work you can't be assed doing yourself?
I took it to mean:
"If you already have all of the special previews/etc., saved to a folder and could make that folder available as a zip or mega link, I'd be most appreciative."

Although, to be fair, he left off the last part. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 3323316
Dev Update #198

Wow I had trouble picking a shot today. I was initially worried, but this morning, when i started doing the post work on all the renders there was so much cool shit to choose from. I kind of forgot all the scenes that had been created with really cool shots. The one above I found stood out in particular.

So yes, good week and on all fronts. Breached 1600 renders lol. So now over 1640 renders. Also made a couple really cool animations taking us to 105 animations and more items written out. I think end of next week things will finally really take shape for that final push.
Also figured I'll show a screen from one of the animations with some effects added on it. Also I love the gunships and just seeing the light flying across the cockpit is just really cool.

View attachment 3323317

So yeah, certainly a fun week with interesting shots.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
The numbers are a bit imprecise, but this update is definitely worth noting. Philly apparently completed 'over' 60 static renders (let's call it 61) and 2 animations this week. Overall, that brings his average to roughly 51 renders and 3.3 animations per week since Chapter 14 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The most important part of the update is the implication that the finish line is finally coming into sight. It sounds like work will continue beyond next week, but hopefully we'll have a better idea just what the final push entails so we can get a sense of when the update will finally be ready. If we're lucky, the final push will be about integrating, testing and polishing rather than still more artwork, in which case we may yet see a February release. If we're unlucky and there's still more artwork to complete we may well be looking at March, but I think the wait is finally coming to an end.

Hopefully the chance to finally stick it to Meredith will be well worth the wait!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hey bro I got this game on steam but haven't played much yet but I have some questions.

Are there any forced sex scenes or LI?
Because I'm not a fan of those things tbh
Not that I'm aware of, It has although enough simping material give it a go I'm shure you'll like it In the Meantime Mavria an I make bets which of the girls you'd fall for ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
There isn't, but nevertheless you have that option.
There is a videogame where being a virgin (female) gives you a damage bonus, I finished it and then I thought....what the hell did I do that for? I did not even feel like finally "enjoying" the game, but then again, I do hope is possible in CBD as well, to do a "virgin" run (the MC isn't actually a virgin of course), just because the idea is funny and, I feel like Phil would put at least some kind of achievement for it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is a videogame where being a virgin (female) gives you a damage bonus, I finished it and then I thought....what the hell did I do that for? I did not even feel like finally "enjoying" the game, but then again, I do hope is possible in CBD as well, to do a "virgin" run (the MC isn't actually a virgin of course), just because the idea is funny and, I feel like Phil would put at least some kind of achievement for it.
while it's possible it might not be easy and could cause problems.

Teras Galazio

Jan 9, 2024
Am i gonna sound like a demanding prick if i expect the game to have a big variety of endings?Not all girls are my taste(most of them are though)but i really want the best for all of us.

•Sonja.I mean it's his ex wife and aside from being a jerk,she shared some tender moments(depending on your choice)with our Ghost and her character really grew onto me.She's also hot so there's that.

•Sasha might just be something sort of like mini ending?Love that hillbilly rebel

•Kleo is hinted to potentially have an extra scene based of your choice during a late chapter dialogue.Why not give her a mini ending with the MC as well?

•Shanlon.So many scenes with her and she's really into the MC if you treat her the way she likes it.Yes it's animalistic and seems casual but i think few people can provide what she wants(she herself said so in the beginning).

•Abby.Considering Chandra will get a solo ending,why not give sweet little Abby the same treatment? She,Sonja and Shanlon deserve it the most compared to the other girls i mentioned due to the game time they had.

•Venus.Welp,never expected that she'd have a "character development" due to her nature.Oh how pleasantly surprised i was when i found out.

Please note that my favourite girls are:Gloria,Chandra(really tough to decide the top spot between those two) and Sonja.Shanlon would make the list too if she wasn't so,you know(4th is still good in my books with so many things going on).That means that i really want the most possible endings not just by selfish desires but also because this particular VN definitely deserves it.All the fans and supporters deserve it.

Either way this,Leap of Faith and Depraved are my top 3 completed AVN.Here's hoping for the best chapter of COBD to also be it's final.

P.S. Me when the final chapter is released:who do i go with first???True love(Gloria)or teen crush(Chandra)??? Dilemma of the day

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
•Sonja.I mean it's his ex wife and aside from being a jerk,she shared some tender moments(depending on your choice)with our Ghost and her character really grew onto me.She's also hot so there's that.
Apparently she's out. No endin for her. So, I'm SoL.

Teras Galazio

Jan 9, 2024
Apparently she's out. No endin for her. So, I'm SoL.
I think i read somewhere here that nothing is confirmed until the final release.So fingers crossed.If Philly really said that she's out of the picture(i think somebody else here quoted this during early development if i remember correctly but not sure if it's true or not),then let's hope for a miracle

Reactions: AlienEDM

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I think i read somewhere here that nothing is confirmed until the final release.So fingers crossed.If Philly really said that she's out of the picture(i think somebody else here quoted this during early development if i remember correctly but not sure if it's true or not),then let's hope for a miracle
Well, people here longer have said he has said she won't get an endin.

Teras Galazio

Jan 9, 2024
The strongest reason i still have faith about this is a choice you could make after MC and Sonja went down to business.She asked something sort of like:Do you regret this?

You had the option to either say yes or i don't know in which she replied "make up your mind before a new contract with your head is sent to me".Not exact same words but you get the idea.

Overall when Sonja jumped me from the bar i was like: FINALLY,this is happening!!! Afterwards she asks me this and I'm like:BOOM, she will be available most probably.Imagine how disheartened i was when i came here recently(freshman) and read that she won't be included according to rumors.I was like Hell Naw, I'll believe it when i say it.Or to put it more accurately,believe it when I won't see it xD

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The strongest reason i still have faith about this is a choice you could make after MC and Sonja went down to business.She asked something sort of like:Do you regret this?

You had the option to either say yes or i don't know in which she replied "make up your mind before a new contract with your head is sent to me".Not exact same words but you get the idea.

Overall when Sonja jumped me from the bar i was like: FINALLY,this is happening!!! Afterwards she asks me this and I'm like:BOOM, she will be available most probably.Imagine how disheartened i was when i came here recently(freshman) and read that she won't be included according to rumors.I was like Hell Naw, I'll believe it when i say it.Or to put it more accurately,believe it when I won't see it xD
I don't know. Only time will tell.

Reactions: Teras Galazio

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
What about the next Philly's game? I've heard here in this same forum that Philly is intending to make a prequel of COBD, with MC and Sonja traveling to another city, just for the next game... if that is true, if Philly is intending to add sonja to his next game, so, Sonja MUST survive to COBD ending or there will be a "script fail" if she is alive in the next game.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
What about the next Philly's game? I've heard here in this same forum that Philly is intending to make a prequel of COBD, with MC and Sonja traveling to another city, just for the next game... if that is true, if Philly is intending to add sonja to his next game, so, Sonja MUST survive to COBD ending or there will be a "script fail" if she is alive in the next game.
I don't know. Ask these other people who seem to know everything. I have no clue.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
All girls in the game I think will have some kind of ending with MC. This is just my own prediction and not any official numbers.
Possibility:
Katie=90%, Ellen=90%, Victoria=90%, Chandra=80%, Gloria=80%, Shanlon=70%, Teri=70%, Abby=60%, Meredith=50%, Sonja=50%, Venus=50%, Kleo=50%, Sasha=40%, The Twins=40%.

Also there is Krista and the Police Chief Woman(both of them appears in the game and there is also small possibilities for them to have some kind of mini ending with MC).

Reactions: Teras Galazio
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes