Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
All girls in the game I think will have some kind of ending with MC. This is just my own prediction and not any official numbers.
Possibility:
Katie=90%, Ellen=90%, Victoria=90%, Chandra=80%, Gloria=80%, Shanlon=70%, Teri=70%, Abby=60%, Meredith=50%, Sonja=50%, Venus=50%, Kleo=50%, Sasha=40%, The Twins=40%.

Also there is Krista and the Police Chief Woman(both of them appears in the game and there is also small possibilities for them to have some kind of mini ending with MC).
Victoria, Katie, Gloria and Ellen will have it 100%, if I remember correctly. Somebody said there are already variables for their ending set in the code.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Chandra was turned into one of the main love interests long ago. I would also bet on a poly ending between Jake, Chandra and Abby considering she also seems quite popular.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Amigo, como eu ativo essa tradução??? ja fiz a instalação, e coloquei no arquivo do jogo, mas quando inicio o jogo, ele não ta traduzido.
Para ativar minha tradução, você precisa ir em "Preferences/Language" e mudar para "Brasileiro". Alguma coisa assim:
(To active my translation, you need to go "Preferences/Language" and change it to "Brasileiro". Something like this:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Slappyh

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
ch15venus7.jpg

Dev Update #199

Okay, just gonna finish off a bit early today, just getting a couple animations in the bag before I finish that I can render out tonight and tomorrow.

This week went alright though Monday was a bit of a wash. Beside that all good though. Again focus was spread across everything and things are shaping up well. Sitting now around 1680 renders. My count off off a bit last week there. Also i got 3 animations done and another will be rendered out tomorrow which will tally up to 109 animations. Fixing up scripts and such and just ensuring everything lines up. I find it hilarious when I need to go all the way back to chapter one to grab variables. I feel like the Charlie meme from It's Always Sunny sometimes.
For next week I will be away a couple days which will include Saturday so we won't have a dev update then.
And holy shit, it is almost Valentines Day. I am going to have to do something for that. I will be sure to make something nice for you guys soon :)

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 3343450

Dev Update #199

Okay, just gonna finish off a bit early today, just getting a couple animations in the bag before I finish that I can render out tonight and tomorrow.

This week went alright though Monday was a bit of a wash. Beside that all good though. Again focus was spread across everything and things are shaping up well. Sitting now around 1680 renders. My count off off a bit last week there. Also i got 3 animations done and another will be rendered out tomorrow which will tally up to 109 animations. Fixing up scripts and such and just ensuring everything lines up. I find it hilarious when I need to go all the way back to chapter one to grab variables. I feel like the Charlie meme from It's Always Sunny sometimes.
For next week I will be away a couple days which will include Saturday so we won't have a dev update then.
And holy shit, it is almost Valentines Day. I am going to have to do something for that. I will be sure to make something nice for you guys soon :)

Philly
Hmmm, tricky numbers this week. Philly *nearly* completed 4 animations; as they say, however, close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, so I'll count that as 3 this week and an extra 1 next week. Meanwhile it sounds like the ~39 static render increase over last week's total is in error, though we don't know if it's too high or too low. I'm guessing it's too low since increasing this week's count by 10 and decreasing last week's by the same number would put them both in line with the overall average of ~51 renders per week (and 3.3 animations) since Chapter 14 launched. With those stipulations in mind, here are the charts:
With Philly busy next week and no definitive statement that the finish line is at hand, it looks like we have to extend the charts through March. Hopefully we're in the final stages of rendering, but when we're this far off the beaten path there's no way to be sure until we get there.

Reactions: Meushi and AlienEDM

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
View attachment 3343450

Dev Update #199

Philly
Instantly knew it was Venus from the ridiculously huge sideboob :LOL:

Slappyh

Oct 20, 2023
Para ativar minha tradução, você precisa ir em "Preferences/Language" e mudar para "Brasileiro". Alguma coisa assim:
(To active my translation, you need to go "Preferences/Language" and change it to "Brasileiro". Something like this:)
Não aparece opção Language para mim

Don't show "Language" option for me
<spoiler> screenshot0021.png
</spoiler>

Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Não aparece opção Language para mim <spoiler>
As stated in the forum rules, this is an English forum.

When posting in other languages you must also include an English translation. Use Google translate at least.

Your posts may be deleted if you fail to compy with this rule.

The only exception is translation threads.

Slappyh

Oct 20, 2023
As stated in the forum rules, this is an English forum.

When posting in other languages you must also include an English translation. Use Google translate at least.

Your posts may be deleted if you fail to compy with this rule.

The only exception is translation threads.
sorry, i just fix that

Reactions: Meushi

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Não aparece opção Language para mim

Don't show "Language" option for me
<spoiler> View attachment 3344413
</spoiler>
Você instalou corretamente a tradução? Antes de qualquer coisa, é necessário ter a versão atualizada (1.14) do jogo. Para instalar a minha tradução corretamente, você precisa copiar a pasta "GAME" dentro de "BrokenDreamers-1.14-pc_brazilian" e colar dentro da seguinte pasta no seu jogo "BrokenDreamers-1.14-pc".

(Did you correctly install the translation? First of all, you need to have the updated version (1.14) of the game. To install my translation correctly, you need to copy the "GAME" folder inside "BrokenDreamers-1.14-pc_brazilian" and paste it inside the following folder in your game "BrokenDreamers-1.14-pc".)

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE TRANSLATION

VERSION 1.14(PC)
*** UPDATED POST DATE: 2023-JUNE-27***

=============================================================================
(Portuguese)

Estou deixando aqui disponível uma versão 97% traduzida de The City Of Broken Dreamers. Esta é uma versão utilizável e funcional, com a maioria dos scripts traduzidos, mas com alguns erros de gramática(feitos por programas de tradução, não manualmente). Alguns erros de tradução também existem nos scripts, devidos as correções das versões anteriores do jogo feitas por Philly Games. Eu estou ciente destes erros e tenho a intenção de resolvê-los nas futuras atualizações.

Para instalar a minha tradução é bem simples. Basta baixar os dois pacotes, extrair(winrar ira extrair os dois pacotes automaticamente) e enviar a pasta "game" de ambos para o diretório BrokenDreamers 1.14. Eu tive que dividir a tradução em dois pacotes devido as limitações de armazenamento do F95 Zone.

Divirta-se!

PS: Se encontrarem qualquer problema relacionado a tradução, me avisem para que eu possa corrigir!

=============================================================================
(English)

I'm making available here a 97% translated version of The City Of Broken Dreamers. This is a useful and working version, with most of the scripts translated, but with some grammar mistakes (made by translation programs, not manually). Some translation errors also exist in the scripts, due to corrections from previous versions of the game made by Philly Games. I am aware of these bugs and intend to address them in future updates.

To install my translation is very simple. Just download the two packages, extract (winrar will extract the two packages automatically) and send the "game" folder of both to the BrokenDreamers 1.14 directory. I had to split the translation into two packages due to F95 Zone's storage limitation.

Have fun!

PS: If you find any problems related to the translation, let me know so I can fix it!
Here don't working... need to do something? I started a new game and it didn't go.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Here don't working... need to do something? I started a new game and it didn't go.
Did you correctly install the translation? First of all, you need to have the updated version (1.14) of the game. To install my translation correctly, you need to copy the "GAME" folder inside "BrokenDreamers-1.14-pc_brazilian" and paste it inside the following folder in your game "BrokenDreamers-1.14-pc"

Reactions: apollo32

Slappyh

Oct 20, 2023
Você instalou corretamente a tradução? Antes de qualquer coisa, é necessário ter a versão atualizada (1.14) do jogo. Para instalar a minha tradução corretamente, você precisa copiar a pasta "GAME" dentro de "BrokenDreamers-1.14-pc_brazilian" e colar dentro da seguinte pasta no seu jogo "BrokenDreamers-1.14-pc".

(Did you correctly install the translation? First of all, you need to have the updated version (1.14) of the game. To install my translation correctly, you need to copy the "GAME" folder inside "BrokenDreamers-1.14-pc_brazilian" and paste it inside the following folder in your game "BrokenDreamers-1.14-pc".)
sim, fiz a instalação corretamente, como instruído na descrição

Yes, I did the installation correctly, as instructed in the description

Reactions: apollo32

rickielambert

Feb 7, 2024
Just finished this, and I have to say this is one of the best VNs ever. (not just among AVNs)

I really liked
* how the characters are written. All have their unique style, and don't use "generic companion dialog". I mean a corporate agent talks like a corporate agents should, a bratty party girl talks like one, etc.
* a very specific thing, but I really liked that the love interests very often help out the PC. Most games can feel like the PC is acting as a therapist for insecure/troubled ladies, but here is feels quite a bit better, as they offer help in return all the time
* I really like the tributes to the source material. Die Hard with Katie, Elen doing Silverhand's Arasaka tower concert, etc. Maybe I am reading too much into it, but was the coroner scene a tribute to Jake Armitage?
* how shadows and lighting are used. I am quite sure this is one of the best looking AVNs, but with the work done on shadows/lighting it is definietly the most atmospheric (for me). Reminds me a bit of Mass Effect (original) and Max Payne. Must have been a ton of work, but it paid off!

Didn't like?
Nothing really. The only scene I was a tiny bit disappointed with was Elen's concert, party because I knew what was going to happen since the garage scene. I expected metal (honestly even metalcore or something like "raise your fists and march around" Rage Against the Machine) for that scene, with Elen jumping in the crowd with a megaphone, then facing off riot control, before banging in some heads :)

Alltogether, definietly a polished gem, with strengths not too common elsewhere. 10/10

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Just finished this, and I have to say this is one of the best VNs ever. (not just among AVNs)

I really liked
* how the characters are written. All have their unique style, and don't use "generic companion dialog". I mean a corporate agent talks like a corporate agents should, a bratty party girl talks like one, etc.
* a very specific thing, but I really liked that the love interests very often help out the PC. Most games can feel like the PC is acting as a therapist for insecure/troubled ladies, but here is feels quite a bit better, as they offer help in return all the time
* I really like the tributes to the source material. Die Hard with Katie, Elen doing Silverhand's Arasaka tower concert, etc. Maybe I am reading too much into it, but was the coroner scene a tribute to Jake Armitage?
* how shadows and lighting are used. I am quite sure this is one of the best looking AVNs, but with the work done on shadows/lighting it is definietly the most atmospheric (for me). Reminds me a bit of Mass Effect (original) and Max Payne. Must have been a ton of work, but it paid off!

Didn't like?
Nothing really. The only scene I was a tiny bit disappointed with was Elen's concert, party because I knew what was going to happen since the garage scene. I expected metal (honestly even metalcore or something like "raise your fists and march around" Rage Against the Machine) for that scene, with Elen jumping in the crowd with a megaphone, then facing off riot control, before banging in some heads :)

Alltogether, definietly a polished gem, with strengths not too common elsewhere. 10/10
It's not for nothing that this game is in my hit list

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes