gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I can understand being underwhelmed by the ending. Only thing I would note is that it fits with cyber punk genre tropes: The protagonists can't win the war against big corporations/capitalism. Best you can do is survive, fight a rear-guard action, and maybe struggle to a win in the occasional battle.

Can anyone be so kind as to tell me how I can get an ending with Meredith (If it exists) and how I can let Victoria die? (y)
There's no ending with Meredith, however there's a bonus scene with her on the evil Victoria/Gloria ending. But if Victoria dies, so does she.

Letting Victoria die is difficult unless you've designed your whole playthrough around it as it relies on decisions from as far back as chapter three.

Don't read the report on the Red Moon in chapter three, don't pry when speaking to Henry in chapter seven, and the MC shouldn't be in love with Victoria.

During the confrontation with the Red Moon, pick:
  • Is this what you want? -> Your honor
  • You already got your revenge -> Why not
  • Baynard is the enemy here -> Tell Victoria not to speak

The MC can't decide to let her die. Only thing you can do is fix it so he fails to save her.

Last edited:
Reactions: apollo32

yongshan0306

Nov 23, 2021
How can I unlock the Gloria evil ending? I enact Victoria's offer in 0.7, my depravity is above 3 and Gloria 's score is -1.
Still nothing happed as Gloria rejected the offer regardless, can someone share their save please?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of The City of Broken Dreamers with scrappy's multi-mod included to v1.15.0.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Unfortunately, anyone playing my port of the previous versions will need to make a fresh install. Technical issues prevent installing this one as an update to the older versions.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Reactions: LewdLife

ellen.lane

Dec 5, 2020
So, in DA, after all, it was Victoria in the elevator with MC in epilogue. They little chit-chat there.
Imagine what turn it can be if it's not just reference :rolleyes:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Chandra wasn't featured in the phone contacts at the beginning of the game.
However, that changed with the publication of Book 1 on Steam. Here is what I wrote back then.
When you suddenly include a female character in that list, with love and lust stats, and start using her prominently as the game image, people start having some expectations.

I love Victoria #1, and Ellen #2, but I'm also fond of every female character included in the game (except for the girl with a penis and the other who's not human :HideThePain: ). Still, I am truly disappointed. I can't only imagine how Chandra fans must have felt after playing this last episode.

I read someone talk about epilogues? I don't know about that. This is not the same case as The Dragon in DA. The Dragon was never an option in the game, and Philly just added that bonus scene by popular demand.
Chandra has been in the game since day 1. Actually, she's the first one the MC can have sex with.
On the one hand, I don't think that an epilogue is in the works. On the other hand, even if it was it would feel like an insult to her. The other four get canon endings and she has to settle for an epilogue as an afterthought?
What a blunder...
Why? Chandra is a side character. She almost plays no role in the story. What does she do? not that much.

She's the first because the damn AVN trope tells that the main dish (main girls) must be eaten later and side girls are appetisers.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Ending felt rushed and anticlimactic.

Would be great to get a walkthrough of how to get all the possible endings and bonus scenes. Scrappys mod doesn't do that.

Will there be a sequel, or is the dev making a new game? If there is a sequel then the ending would make more sense.

Reactions: notBatman747

STALKER-E

Oct 28, 2018
How can I unlock the Gloria evil ending? I enact Victoria's offer in 0.7, my depravity is above 3 and Gloria 's score is -1.
Still nothing happed as Gloria rejected the offer regardless, can someone share their save please?
I have already gone through it several times, this ending does not open, (someone explain how to open this ending)

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
I just finished the final chapter today. Played through with Katie, but also went about the Victoria and Gloria options.

Fantastic way to end a game. I'm proud of what the developer made here. This was like 5 years in the making and it must feel good for him for it to finally be over. He put a lot of effort and hard work into his craft and clearly shows. Bravo!

Having said that, I did feel like the final chapter was a little lacklustre. It's fine if it was a regular update, but this thing took a year, more than twice the regular cycle time, and it is hard to see why. There were a lot of animation and branching paths to figure out, but either way, that is how I feel.

it is also a shame that Chandra was not an ending, but the scene with her and Abby was glorious.

The final scenes with each LI were a little lacklustre too. I thought we would be in for a real treat, but I think each girls best scenes were somewhere else in the game, not the final chapter. Obviously, it all comes down to taste, but hey.

Congratulations on finishing, and I can't wait to see what the next game has installed!

Normdk

Jul 27, 2020
City of Broken Dreamers [v1.15 Ch. 15]
Video enhancement mod

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frame.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Download the mod : Mega ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

Here is an example of what you can expect ( ) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can choose the next game on list
Thank you for the huge work.
I noticed that one file is missing - the "chapter15.webm" from the intros (video\intros\), just incase you later are fixing bugfixes and want to add it.

(It is a very short animation showing the name of the chapter more than anything else, and doesnt change anything in the grand scheme of it all - but since it is missing, I just wanted to toss it into the eventually bugfixes)

Salute

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Scrappy's Multi Mods:

City of Broken Dreamers 1.15.0 Ch.15 :
/ (678 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

RetroGuy

Nov 26, 2022
Some comments.
First of all I'm happy to see it being completed. Congratulations to Philly.
However, I have to agree with some other people that it was the best in early chapters and became worse in the later ones.

You know, at some moment you had already sex with all these women. You have seen it all. You have enough points so they do whatever you want. They are never jealous about each other. At that moment any erotic scene is basically a repetition, there is nothing to conquer and the thrill is mostly gone. The story also becomes more simple and less interesting, first you make very long preparations and then you come and kick bad guys asses. The end.

But it's still one of the best adult games at this site. I wish all the best to the author with his future projects.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
soooo the game tells me I unlocked 3 post credit scenes, yet only shows me two of the three... from what I've read here, the third one is Meredith and I'm assuming I need to go "evil" route to actually unlock that one, right?

Also, for some reason I never got an option to get the ending with Ellen for some reason (I'm assuming I needed more RP?)... and speaking of that, kinda stupid he made players choose in ch11 or whatever, just to have the choices at the end again... I mean, you only get like one scene by choosing Victoria back in ch11... not really worth commiting until the end.

jungmonk

Nov 9, 2023
I’m sure overall it’s a great game but reading these comments and reviews, I’m not sure I’ll ever play this again. Would still give encouragement to PhillyGames but at the same time, this coulda be the GOAT VN imho - unfortunately my standards became to high based on how it started out.

ellen.lane

Dec 5, 2020
stupid he made players choose in ch11 or whateve
Not exactly. I opened all good endings, 2 of 3 extra and looked what happened if you stay on Chandra's route even knowing she doesn't have it.
If you stay on one route through the game, you don't have in ep15 choices to whom you would like to confess.
So, the first two endings (good i mean) you can confirm through dialogue with Gloria about Ellen. When she asking you about something more than "friends with benefits" status. Well, you choose either Ellen, or Gloria.
Other walkthroughs gives you different dialog about your feelings. For Katie or for Victoria. And you can there "tell the truth" about feelings or "try to lie". But you don't get choices again about who you choose.
It's only appearing if you are on Chandra's route till the end or (i think, didn't try it) on the few routes at the same time.

4.70 star(s) 423 Votes