molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Boring and I hate ridiculous sized breasts and cock. Not a normal girl in the bunch and that succubus would fail hard if it was me as I did not find her sexy at all. All that is in this game is being fucking huge.. his damn cock is the size of his forearm and if you want to go fucking ridiculous that cock would be hanging down his pant leg. There is a real human with a very large cock and it has to hang down his leg!

1. No sound at all not even music
2. Overly large tits
3. Insanely large cock
4. Ugly Succubus (she does not exude anything sexy)
5. Boring conversations

It's purely a dating sim with huge ridiculous body parts and that is basically it.

ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
The game is a little rough around the edges, but the foundation is there. Its heavily inspired by Corruption from Mr.C, so if you're familar with his work, you'll know what to expect.

I'm personally excited to see its development, more games with full on depravity, the better.

Issac Shafan

Dec 29, 2023
The game is a little rough around the edges, but the foundation is there. Its heavily inspired by Corruption from Mr.C, so if you're familar with his work, you'll know what to expect.

I'm personally excited to see its development, more games with full on depravity, the better.
Well, you're half wrong.
Some dialogues as same as Mr.C lust village/corruption, but the sandbox mod as same as corrupted world.
Like:- corrupted world MC's big sis is such a bitch, and his little sis have a little crush on him or at least not a bitch like his big sis.
At first I like this game, but after ugh! This sandbox mod ruin my mood.

wagsosu1

May 4, 2023
The game shows promise, but, without some kind of hint screen or walkthrough, it makes it almost impossible to play. I got to the point where I can advance at least 1 girl (Isa), and I have zero clues about how to do it.

Reactions: hedgehog4216

ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
Well, you're half wrong.
Some dialogues as same as Mr.C lust village/corruption, but the sandbox mod as same as corrupted world.
Like:- corrupted world MC's big sis is such a bitch, and his little sis have a little crush on him or at least not a bitch like his big sis.
Well I didn't say it was the same, just heavily inspired, the dev himself even said as much. The whole idea of corrupting his family to be his personal sluts, and make them more and more depraved is his inspiration from Mr.C. He also plans to do outfit changes based on their corruption levels.

I do agree the sandbox part needs work, but thats something hes even said on his discord he will be improving. Its a v.1 game atm, so I have no doubt he'll keep improving it, assuming it sticks with it.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Any walkthroughs link available???
The game shows promise, but, without some kind of hint screen or walkthrough, it makes it almost impossible to play. I got to the point where I can advance at least 1 girl (Isa), and I have zero clues about how to do it.
All events are just random sandbox events ATM my mod should help with that

https://f95zone.to/threads/city-dom-shawns-walkthrough-improvements-v0-1-shawnchapp.199033/

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Thank you very much sir!! But I do have one question, can I increase love stat? or any other stats? It's annoying to play same scenes many times.
you could use console to do that but stats do nothing atm once stats do something I'll probably add a cheat for stasts

• Red Heart
Reactions: Issac Shafan

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
I do like the game, but there is soo much bugs. The internal clock of the game is messed as heck. First if you do some action and then scroll back the game moves not one hour back, but one hour up and thats every time. If you save before the action and then try to load the game, the clock is at the same time as before the load. By that i mean, you do an action at say 10PM go through it and find out you did something you shouldnt, it leaves you on 11PM, if you rollback though it you will be at 12PM and if you load the save you did at the 10PM, you will load and the time will still be at 12PM. Whats even worse is, if you leave the game go back and load any save the game is at 6AM. Then if you go at 6AM to the entrence, the game resets itself and starts from the beginning asking you about your age and name of the character.
Then there are some scenes, that you are able to use right after each other. Like if you go to the night 11PM watching movie, go through it, stay in the room and then go in the phone andlook the stats of the girls, when you get out of the phone, the scene is back and you can do it again and by that up love of mom and younger sister to 20. I think the morning scene with younger sister, which ends by touch her breasts, works the same, though i dont know if it should be like this, but if you do use the option touch her breast, it ends ubraptly, withouth any scene and you outside the room.

BTW are you able to go to LVL 2 with the girls, or you can only up the first level to max?

Last edited:

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
bruh its a harem game all girls are going to get updated not just mommy if thats all you want i recommend looking for single path relationship games instead.
oh wooooowwwww you are right!!!! this is a harem game!

I know man it just it will be good for his marketing if he show one incest character have a sex scenes for the screenshott on the front page. sum devs also doing that like siren and cabin by the lake developer. of course this devs should add some scenes for other character but the mum is hot af so why not corrupt her first?

Okah

Mar 1, 2018
same review than others guys
got 20 everything on both girls, no stuff found to put male milk in a drink or in food so stuck level 1
i have no idea if game has more content or no

Vanair

Jul 12, 2021
Thanks for the game!
I really need a walkthrough or hints to progress through it though.
Huge size though for just the first version of the game. I see that someone else already mentioned the rollback issue with the in-game time. Hope you can fix that.
I have a question though: How to get to the garage when the family leaves for school. I tried clicking in all directions inside the house and on the house front section. Hope someone can help me out with it.

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
To be honest, here you just need to click through everything and use cheats to level the relationship))) it’s easier than doing a walkthrough, I actually almost made the entire list of almost all the actions and how they affect Isa, but then I deleted it... Because I thought: “damn I’ve been worrying about the first level for more than an hour, on the second I’ll do it again, what the heck,” and then it turned out that there’s only 1 level in the game so far and I deleted it in vain)))) and there are only 2 girls available, not 3 as I thought.. .

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
but the mum is hot af so why not corrupt her first?
Cause the sister is hot AF why not corrupt her first?

See? opinions are fun you want the mom first thats great but thats an opinion your whole post has nothing to do with marketing some of the highest grossing games leave sex with the mom for last and some still don't even have any with the more character yet (midnight paradise, waifu academy for example)

Just cause you really like something doesn't mean others do.

HeinzGaz

Jun 1, 2018
Like the game but some problems here, to many bugs and no logic in gameplay, repeat same thing many times to just unlock new scenes is boring as fuck, why not doing specific choice based on the progression of single char?
Hope it gets better :)

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
Finished breakfast, peeked on mom, met everyone at the entrance, and then... didn't seem to have anywhere to go or anyone to talk to. (and the map showed only the house still). I assume I'm missing something? Have the mod loaded (which was very helpful for the brief time I had stuff to do)

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes