Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Finished breakfast, peeked on mom, met everyone at the entrance, and then... didn't seem to have anywhere to go or anyone to talk to. (and the map showed only the house still). I assume I'm missing something? Have the mod loaded (which was very helpful for the brief time I had stuff to do)
you;re suppose to goto school but its not added yet remember this is a 0.1 so the only things to do is the random repeatable events around the huuse.

Reactions: xsikal

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Fixing the time of day mechanic would be key at this point. Its the most glaring bug atm. Rollback not only does not roll back the time with it it seems to advance time as well.

Even loading a save causes time to be the same you were at or go further, which in particular should not happen. Almost every game I've played with Renpy with a day/night/hourly time system has a specific value tied to the time of day.

For some reason your game has this either not a value your save files retain or something. I'm not sure.

But would sincerely recommend taking a touch of time reviewing how time systems work/are coded in renpy, as its a game ruining bug atm, given the save files don't properly load at the time of day intended it undermines the entire project.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CityDom-0.1b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
When I start playing, I was surprised why so decent game have so bad reviews... But after first scenes with animations it became clear. Animation in this game is the worst I have ever seen in any game. It has 5 fps, all movements so unrealistic that it just looks uncanny. Just deleting any animations make this game better...
And above all there are no content (as a result of this no hints), but it's understandable.

Tankill

Sep 20, 2020
Do the love/obedience/corruption scores change any scenes, and what needs to be done to gain points with the older sister?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
CityDom [v0.1b] [City Dom]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

abyss_kaiser

Feb 28, 2021
Ah damn, hate to get on this so early, blueballed and now desperately awaiting an update with at least some sex in it.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: City Dom

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
To what extent is the corruption planned to go? How much of it will be optional?

Seducing your family into incest, and getting people to be more sexual and less naive is great and fine, but I have no interest in mindbreak and degradation. Turing people into mindless save puppets is a complete turn off

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes