zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well they are working on two games when clairs quest get's it's update then overgrown get's it's update but there amost finished the other one. if i am right about them making them both. the game is not abandoned i can tell yea that i do not think they would drope it.

hungvipbcsok

Feb 17, 2019
both the game is awesome and i hope they can continue with their job. What make dystopian game different from others is the story line is so fcking good.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
can anyone help me? im lost lol, i left the slave house, the brother is punishing his sister and im free, but now i have no idea what to do

rlgrlg

May 14, 2018
can anyone help me? im lost lol, i left the slave house, the brother is punishing his sister and im free, but now i have no idea what to do
Assuming you're playing 16.6b, it's pretty much free roam, now. You can do the sisters quest (futa) in the massage house; the rangers quest (bestiality) at the far east of the city and much more. Those are just the major questlines, but there are some small ones too.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hope we can get more sex scenes. i know people my not share my thoughts but if they keep were the people want to kiddnap betty and the others i hope there's a way to stop them mybe kill all the bad guy's and shave there haed on pick's to let other slavers no to stop lol'

fan8512

Jul 13, 2018
Did anybody know why they not release the new update?They said the new update would be released before end of june.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Did anybody know why they not release the new update?They said the new update would be released before end of june.
Not sure about Claire's Quest in particular but if my experience has taught me anything is to never take a release date for granted. Sometimes they deliver at the specified time, sometimes they do not.

Last edited:

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I hope so too.
The overhaul has been good work but as I am not a fan of beastiality (which is a core element of the current content) I really longed for the other part of the overhauled game to be released. So I think its gonna be my personal christmas this week when I get my hands on... the game. yeah. the game. xD

fan8512

Jul 13, 2018
Not sure about Claire's Quest in particular but if my experience has taught me anything is to never take a release date for granted. Sometimes they deliver at the specified time, sometimes they do not.
Maybe you're right,then they should explain why delay immediately.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
We are in a pirate site. They(dev) sure have no obligation to explain anything to us. ;)
Theres social obligation to maintain communication between your patrons at least, being a mute hermit doesn't do you any favors or get more people to fund you.
Corporations that don't have anything to hide tend to be transparent and upfront with you, while being obtuse and vague is a sign of something fishy going on.
Luckily the devs frequently post public blogs about whats going on because they dont hate money.

Reactions: w00de

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Theres social obligation to maintain communication between your patrons at least, being a mute hermit doesn't do you any favors or get more people to fund you.
Corporations that don't have anything to hide tend to be transparent and upfront with you, while being obtuse and vague is a sign of something fishy going on.
Luckily the devs frequently post public blogs about whats going on because they dont hate money.
And where exactly did i said anything about their patrons? My comment was directed at all of the leechers between us, to remind that Dystopian Project own us nothing. :rolleyes:

ps: That is kind of a naive view on how corporations work. But i digress.

4.40 star(s) 106 Votes