Belhemot

Sep 7, 2017
How do i finish the quest silent cargo, it says to find the green roofed house in Narfu Village but i have no idea where that is

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
Claire's Quest is just getting better and better. To think that this new Breeder questline was actually requested by a patron along with the Sisters and Rangers, it's great to see that they're implementing ideas from their patrons although they are the highest pledges.

I wonder if a ranch for domesticating and breeding monsters in Rathpike would fit into the game. Since she's already breeding farm animals, wouldn't the next logical step be monsters? They did say in a last post that you could befriend them in the wild.
I was kinda hoping for a breeder questline also I hope that claire participates as well not just the other girls
as for taming I think she should find different wild horses to tame :p

Angmir

May 29, 2017
YEY More Besti and Shota !

Keep it up guys !

Please add a whole branch of the story with shotacon ! Like a scenario when she is elementary teacher. Or a true babysitter scenario with young boys, not that dude that looks like he is over 18, and with many scenes in it !

I havent been suporting the game actively. But I might start if I know something like that would be comming.

johnhenryeden

Oct 1, 2018
Me too, I find hilarious the fact that Claire just forget about her family after taking the boat
eh isn't it obvious that they're all dead?
mom got triple impaled by pigmen to stop them from getting Claire, dad was in the fort that got run over. Main continent became a monster nest with the prologue village getting destroyed shortly after you escape it

Reactions: Anita Deek

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
eh isn't it obvious that they're all dead?
mom got triple impaled by pigmen to stop them from getting Claire, dad was in the fort that got run over. Main continent became a monster nest with the prologue village getting destroyed shortly after you escape it
Even so 1 of them could still have survived.. or atleast you would know and can move on if they are dead.. if they are not dead then that could have more possiblilty.. of rescue attempts. and fight those monsters back.

johnhenryeden

Oct 1, 2018
Even so 1 of them could still have survived.. or atleast you would know and can move on if they are dead.. if they are not dead then that could have more possiblilty.. of rescue attempts. and fight those monsters back.
Except the game is pretty clear about making Claire unable to fight back, and it'll be pretty shitty if they are alive at this point

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes