deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Is there a walkthrough?
Kind of. You're probably going to want to google for a walkthrough of the 15.2 version, since that was the last one before the Rathpike content got removed. Obviously some things have changed a bit, but it should still be highly useful.

D

Deleted member 238517

Is there a reason I cant get into rumbling pass after talking to the guard to find the missing soldier? How do I get to that area

kira07

Feb 28, 2018

if someone can help me, are any other major quests i need to take?

Last edited:

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
any help? i have the breeding paper 2, i chose looking for job, go handjob, she says let's do it and this appear

johnhenryeden

Oct 1, 2018
Maybe your Claire, mine already broke some necks :p
okay congrats
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

any help? i have the breeding paper 2, i chose looking for job, go handjob, she says let's do it and this appear
the questline is not ready yet, the text might be hard to see but its there if you squint

Shinobi456

Apr 25, 2017
Soooooo is there a link or a way to just look at all the art in a gallery or anything? I love the art work but I'm not a fan of RPG h games.
If not, makes sense. The art is the reward and all that haha

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
eh isn't it obvious that they're all dead?
mom got triple impaled by pigmen to stop them from getting Claire, dad was in the fort that got run over. Main continent became a monster nest with the prologue village getting destroyed shortly after you escape it
Pretty much this. She is alone now and on the run from a monster invasion. Not really much time to deal on her loss.

Reactions: johnhenryeden

KillMe UwU

May 6, 2017
Except the game is pretty clear about making Claire unable to fight back, and it'll be pretty shitty if they are alive at this point
Yeah and wouldn't her parents being dead add to her desperation and depravity since she's the only one left? That is the whole point of the game.

A young woman in a dystopian world willing to do anything to survive - whoring, stealing, killing, seducing men,women,and sometimes children, joining different groups and sects, voluntary mating with animals and monsters, occasionally banishing eldritch gods, etc.

Hardanik

Mar 7, 2018
Well... I don't like bestiality and shota, for me it's a shame that the game has become practically just that. .. Horsers, Tigers,Pigs, shotas..

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
Does anyone know how to beat the Cthulhu like monster and rescue the gypsy girls?
There are two emeralds (or whatever they are called). The first one is a green one and which has good consequences. The other one is the red one which leads to bad consequences

Reactions: T800

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I was actually surprised with one of the endings for that quest. I do hope there is more oportunities for a "evil Claire" playthrough.

johnhenryeden

Oct 1, 2018
Well... I don't like bestiality and shota, for me it's a shame that the game has become practically just that. .. Horsers, Tigers,Pigs, shotas..
while i dont hate them, when i started the game there was a lot of choice and claire could choose to prostitute herself
when she got valos nearly all the sexual content ended up as rape, bestiality, or both
hopefully the revamped island adds some claire not being rapemeat primarily

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes