kira07

Feb 28, 2018
when the game become about shota? that's SO FEW about it, personally hope for some more

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
The New Beginning quest, can you do anything exept taling to Natalie for the first time? I cant find this house

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
Exit Rathpike city to the left then to the entrance and you'll see a lake and on the top corner right next to the entrance you'll see a sparkling orange flower.
For some reason this flower is not glowing for me and i cant pick it up. But thanks

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Btw how did this game ever avoid patreon TOS ? Rape, Bestiality, Monster ,slave :unsure:

Does anyone know how to beat the Cthulhu like monster and rescue the gypsy girls?
You need 20 Defiance to resist the Call of H.P. Lovecraft's Cat Name and not get fucked (LITERALLY) forever.
There's supposed to be another path but I've found it's impossible to actually do through the map files, because it's blocked by the Defiance check event.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
i try to complete the gallery, and i can't find three on the first chapter, can someone help me ?
there's the 4th before the end (between the kid and the old guy) and the two last (after the kid)

i find nothing left to do in the village exept buying my ticket to the isles

Print0o

May 1, 2018
There's a secret entrance that has a rope and requires a password in the underground city, anyone knows how to get in?

Print0o

May 1, 2018
i try to complete the gallery, and i can't find three on the first chapter, can someone help me ?
there's the 4th before the end (between the kid and the old guy) and the two last (after the kid)

i find nothing left to do in the village exept buying my ticket to the isles
Between the kid and the oldman is the torturer(who whips you scene if you disobey) and you get him after getting the pass then they'll drug you and you'll find yourself in a cage with a bunch of people. The next one is a groper in the first tavern and the last is a pirate that will rape you if you bite his dick(happens after meeting the torturer.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Is there a way to get extra fruit in Valos? I have exhausted every one of the ones I brought from Hookton. And I can't bring fruit for that cuckoo lady now.

Print0o

May 1, 2018
Is there a way to get extra fruit in Valos? I have exhausted every one of the ones I brought from Hookton. And I can't bring fruit for that cuckoo lady now.
Pretty sure there's a merchant that sells fruits in valos Porside which after the entrance.

Sparhawk

Oct 9, 2016
any idea, if bgm is special made for this game, or its used from somewhere else.. Im curious about Empire of the Highlands track.. want more if it :)

johnhenryeden

Oct 1, 2018
any idea, if bgm is special made for this game, or its used from somewhere else.. Im curious about Empire of the Highlands track.. want more if it :)
i think the credits mention they bought a specific music pack so it wouldnt be generic RPGM tracks constantly; credits are in the room to the top left in the gallery, some sort of medieval fantasy music pack

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Pretty sure there's a merchant that sells fruits in valos Porside which after the entrance.
Thank god! It seems that guy was the only one I was missing. I had talked to every old fucker in there.

Any idea how to pick the Tigerlily. I located it to the east of the lake in Rathpike but for the life of me can't get the mouse clicking on it. I have tried clicking on tiles near it to no avail.

4.40 star(s) 107 Votes