Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
How do you continue with Silent Cargo? I've got a quest update saying to investigate the Pub, but nothing happens there other than her seeing the gate in the back and noting it must have an underground access. I'm guessing that has to do with the rope in the Undercity but you can't get a password to get in anyways.

Same for the Thieves Quests which I can't continue despite the guide showing there is a far longer quest-line.
You do have to go underground in Rathpike to access it. You'll witness the mercenaries commit a crime and will be able to enter the cell from below.

As for the thieves questline, it did have a lot of content before the overhaul. The game warns you that you can't proceed after the first mission though. I guess that content has not been added back yet.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
You do have to go underground in Rathpike to access it. You'll witness the mercenaries commit a crime and will be able to enter the cell from below.

As for the thieves questline, it did have a lot of content before the overhaul. The game warns you that you can't proceed after the first mission though. I guess that content has not been added back yet.
Ah thanks, also wondering do you know if there is a quest line that gets you thrown into The Pit after the prologue? Only asking since the game gives you an alternative way to get the Lawrence Quest if you didn't get sold by the pirates. The guide indicates you used to be able to by getting caught messing with the papers in the thieves guild quests but that doesn't seem an option any more, unless I'm doing something wrong? (also the 4some option to blackmail the girl and the workers in that quest doesn't seem possible anymore either).

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Ah thanks, also wondering do you know if there is a quest line that gets you thrown into The Pit after the prologue? Only asking since the game gives you an alternative way to get the Lawrence Quest if you didn't get sold by the pirates. The guide indicates you used to be able to by getting caught messing with the papers in the thieves guild quests but that doesn't seem an option any more, unless I'm doing something wrong? (also the 4some option to blackmail the girl and the workers in that quest doesn't seem possible anymore either).
I did manage to get thrown into the Meat Pit after the Prologue. In the Undercity when you try to go past two guards one of them complains about you hurting him and if you don't have enough defiance you get thrown into the Meat Pit by them. I don't remember the exact value of defiance I had then but it was very low. I play Claire as a shrewd but compliant slut, you see.

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Changelog?
* Bullpen added to Chemont Town; there is also a Job Quest linking Stables to Bullpen, but it won't activate for saved games. The entire thing is still doable, but it just won't register on the journal if you're using a saved game.

* New "milking" scene available in Bullpen.

* New "mating" scene available in Bullpen.

* Kennels job can now be advanced slightly, provided you completed Wolves At The Door (Rangers) and did the regular dog-walking job before.

* Evie added to Chemont Town, with Bullpen encounter

* Isobelle added to Chemont Town, with post-Stables encounter

* New dog sprite added

* New ghost sprite added

* Leftover BGS when learning lockpicking fixed

* Tile issues in Fallwater fixed

* Mouse-hovering issue in interactive travel map fixed

* Marker doesn't disappear for Concerned Kin quest when entering the refugee camp in Hookton - fixed

* Quest progression and Prologue master switch missing when leaving Prologue - fixed

* Thieves introduction quest refers to Chad without introduction - fixed

* Missing an erase event in the pub basement pissplay scene - fixed

* Street whoring sends you to rooftop by accident with certain instances - fixed

** Marker doesn't disappear during CG scenes - aware of issue, but still figuring out solution

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
I did manage to get thrown into the Meat Pit after the Prologue. In the Undercity when you try to go past two guards one of them complains about you hurting him and if you don't have enough defiance you get thrown into the Meat Pit by them. I don't remember the exact value of defiance I had then but it was very low. I play Claire as a shrewd but compliant slut, you see.
Accidentally done that encounter already, is there a particular switch I could with the rpgmaker save mod that will reset the encounter?

EDIT: nvm, found it, Switch 447 Debtor Encounter resets their position

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes