qqwftw

Feb 27, 2018
Thank god! It seems that guy was the only one I was missing. I had talked to every old fucker in there.

Any idea how to pick the Tigerlily. I located it to the east of the lake in Rathpike but for the life of me can't get the mouse clicking on it. I have tried clicking on tiles near it to no avail.
Maybe try hitting spacebar/whatever your accept/use key is on it. I had no issue picking it.

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
I don’t know about anyone else but I’m completely fine with everything this game has in it. I would love to see my pregnancy stuff happen along with some lesbian action. (I’m fine with lesbians but gay men tends to get on my nerves for some reason)

Reactions: whoanell

Print0o

May 1, 2018
I don’t know about anyone else but I’m completely fine with everything this game has in it. I would love to see my pregnancy stuff happen along with some lesbian action. (I’m fine with lesbians but gay men tends to get on my nerves for some reason)
There's gay content here?

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Ok...

So I finished the first thief quest involving the smith, and then they had me wait seven days for the heat die done and now I have the second quest, Insuring Justice, but for whatever reason despite it telling me to talk to Pliny, nothing more is happening when I do.

Also, is the quest involving Fat Jack the Natalie references, the same as the Insuring Justice quest?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
So how much content restored in this version is compared before "downgrading"?
This is the first bug-hunt release of the Rathpike re-introduction. I couldn't help myself and DL'd, but should probably wait for the 0.17.2 (another week or two) for the full Rathpike release. Should be pretty complete as well as some added content for Valos...(see the changelogs and Patreon posts referred to in the previous few pages)

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
quick question, wich towns this version has on it?
Prologue (refugee camp/Hookton), Valos and now Rathpike (incomplete). Have to play it to get both of the island towns, but can now move around from one to another...

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
Ok...

So I finished the first thief quest involving the smith, and then they had me wait seven days for the heat die done and now I have the second quest, Insuring Justice, but for whatever reason despite it telling me to talk to Pliny, nothing more is happening when I do.

Also, is the quest involving Fat Jack the Natalie references, the same as the Insuring Justice quest?
That quest ends there. There is nothing more in this version. Author is known for leaving quest half finished.

RSR2000

Jan 10, 2019
I completed the prologue by paying Captain Grey instead of the shady sailor, but I didn't get the prologue completed message and the prologue gallery didn't unlock for me.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
How do you continue with Silent Cargo? I've got a quest update saying to investigate the Pub, but nothing happens there other than her seeing the gate in the back and noting it must have an underground access. I'm guessing that has to do with the rope in the Undercity but you can't get a password to get in anyways.

Same for the Thieves Quests which I can't continue despite the guide showing there is a far longer quest-line.

4.40 star(s) 107 Votes