stelleion

Jun 29, 2017
I'm stuck in The Call Of The Deep mission, I don't know how to take the stone tablet, the alien always catches me. Please help

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Sometimes the game becomes frustrating if you miss some early events.I tried to rush to Rookton and my progression slowed down to a crawl without the atribute points...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There are cheat commands inside the game you can use the manipulate Claire's stats incase you lost some quests.

haresh25

May 25, 2018
Guys I'm playing this in Android and I'm wondering where I can find the Urchin brothers who fuck Claire's behind in the underground city , can some one help me out , I want to know if there are anymore scene with ,if so how to access them , and what is the trapdoor password?please help

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Guys I'm playing this in Android and I'm wondering where I can find the Urchin brothers who fuck Claire's behind in the underground city , can some one help me out , I want to know if there are anymore scene with ,if so how to access them , and what is the trapdoor password?please help
Nothing else is in the game yet, presumably in a future update Claire will learn the password and find them there, but you can't do it yet.

Reactions: haresh25

Chiller6599

Feb 23, 2019
Hi guys can somebody tell me if the content in android version is lesser than the windows one because the size of android is 116 mb whereas windows file is 800mb?

fan8512

Jul 13, 2018
The public version was supposed to be released in August,but they want to add more "scenes" so they can delay again and again.

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
The public version was supposed to be released in August,but they want to add more "scenes" so they can delay again and again.
I thought the patron version was released first and after 30 days, then the public version.
I don’t think the patron version has been released yet

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
is the new version out?
can't find it anywhere not even on patron
but I saw this pic somewhere
I literally found the source of this image on Reddit. you might've seen it there but im not sure how they got it, considering this is part of the next update.
so here is the link:
and the image link:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes