Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
Is there a way to enable fast movement again? When im in Valos i cannot move quickly anymore even though "Always Dash" is enabled.

Oh seems like im stupid. I used a cheat to restore energy and now i can dash again. Seems like it was just fatigue or something. Pretty neat.

Last edited:

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Every update gets more and more frustrating, … but not because it is a sucky game. Not because it has bad graphics or bad story or anything like that. It's because it is getting so good and building up so much anticipation that it is getting tougher and tougher to deal with the "End of content for this version" type messages. LOL
Anyways...good job on this one.

Reactions: T800 and hafa laji

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Has some1 a savefile in the end from 17.0.1? Preferably the Futa Sister route in it aswell? Since i kinda broke my 8 hours save and cant load it anymore... =(

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Has some1 a savefile in the end from 17.0.1? Preferably the Futa Sister route in it aswell? Since i kinda broke my 8 hours save and cant load it anymore... =(
Here is what i have from v0.17.1 its been awhile but i think #1 is one from the Sisters it is the entire save folder just in case you need the other two files to make the saves work

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Ingenious situations, good storytelling, excellent game mechanics.
"The Dystopian Project" managed to continue this project without losing interest in it with very long release dates, but I really miss Jiangshi's art (former game's artist), current colorists should be required to maintain a similar style, considering lately the're doubling or tripling production, w/o mentioning a decent patreon paycheck, graphics style will stay as it.

**putting aside what the character is performing :D, draw your own conclusions.
Jiangshi abandoned the project at random, from what I remember.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Jiangshi abandoned the project at random, from what I remember.
I didn't even know about that. Not really been keeping up with details. It's a game like Roundscape and some others where I really loved it when I played it but there was barely any content yet. And I'm waiting for it to be finished. Which may never happen but that's fine.

4.40 star(s) 107 Votes