Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
Here's how you get the breeding papers.
1. Breeding Papers I. Ask the old smuggler or go through Fort Amberly (have to resist). If you end up in Hookton, go to the horse stables.
2. Breeding Papers II. Go to Chemont Town on Valos. Go to the horse stables again and do those jobs
3. Breeding Papers III. Go to the cow/bull Barn and do those jobs.

Then if you have Breeding Papers III, and 1000 credits (do either jobs or cheats. It doesn't matter which one) and go to that old guy sitting near the barn and buy the barn.
There is no content for the barn yet but there could be content in the breeding ranch in the next update

Reactions: edgartheslayer

stefanella

Oct 20, 2017
Guys, I don't know why you have problems with the Breeding Papers. I didn't get them in Hookton because of my low stats, I guess. But I got all of the papers in Chemont town. All you need to get the first one is Seduction at 5, if I remember correctly, and from then on it went smoothly. Although I didn't like the bad transition from having problems using hands in Hookton to using mouth without any sort of inner struggle or shame.

I'm loving the game. The amount of content is amazing. I wish that there was more...agency, because sometimes the MC just seems too passive for my taste. For example, she could pretend that her will is broken and plot an escape when she's being trained. I mean, just cause we picked the sub route doesn't mean that we instantly became a slutty doormat. Removing the slave collar could have been an interesting quest of it's own and it would be cool the see her being treated differently while wearing it. Reputation on the Isles that you would get from doing certain acts and your efforts to suppress certain rumors could also be a fun factor. I'd like to see more of the inner struggles and thoughts. The virginity was done weirdly since it's "important" in the beginning of the story and then if our character randomly loses it later on it's not even mentioned, but I guess game can't track that.

Last edited:

Nononbom

Jul 28, 2018
Guys, I don't know why you have problems with the Breeding Papers. I didn't get them in Hookton because of my low stats, I guess. But I got all of the papers in Chemont town. All you need to get the first one is Seduction at 5, if I remember correctly, and from then on it went smoothly.
I did it with 12 depravity and 5 seduction, on the blowjob scene he will give you the Breeding Papers I but don't matter how many times you try the second scene, the breeder will only give you +110 silvers. The Walkthrough says you only need Depravity > 8 on the first scene and Depravity > 9 on the second scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: T800

stefanella

Oct 20, 2017
^ I don't remember the numbers for my depravity and seduction when I got the Papers II, try experimenting with the numbers and increase your stats with cheats so you'll get the info on how much it's actually needed. My seduction stat wasn't really that high, maybe a six.

Nononbom

Jul 28, 2018
^ I don't remember the numbers for my depravity and seduction when I got the Papers II, try experimenting with the numbers and increase your stats with cheats so you'll get the info on how much it's actually needed. My seduction stat wasn't really that high, maybe a six.
Finally after testing every single stats at point of getting tired of this shit i found a answer. You actually need 16 depravity to be able to get the Breeding Papers II on Valos, so the Depravity > 9 on the Walkthrough is wrong. Well, looks like i shouldn't trust the Walkthrough as much i belived, hope this help anyone having trouble with that.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
EDIT: updated Sep 19, 2019

Here is the link to my Linux build of the game v0.17.5

if there are any errors with it please let me know

Last edited:

SkyHard

Mar 16, 2018
Finally after testing every single stats at point of getting tired of this shit i found a answer. You actually need 16 depravity to be able to get the Breeding Papers II on Valos, so the Depravity > 9 on the Walkthrough is wrong. Well, looks like i shouldn't trust the Walkthrough as much i belived, hope this help anyone having trouble with that.
Thank you very much for ur exploration I will try to get the Papers II with that amount of Depravity.

And anybody knows what kind of stats u need to get the papers in Hoonktown?

JTessa

Dec 21, 2017
My game says it's 0.17.1 but I'm not seeing content that's in the 0.14.1 guide? I can't go to Narfu, Dargan, can't do anything in the thieves' quests past Dyrios and Rylar . . . Am I just missing something?

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
My game says it's 0.17.1 but I'm not seeing content that's in the 0.14.1 guide? I can't go to Narfu, Dargan, can't do anything in the thieves' quests past Dyrios and Rylar . . . Am I just missing something?
The game got reworked, so some parts from Rathpike are still not back in the game. Just use thr questlog a little it will tell you when a questline ends or if its currently unavailable

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Sneak Peek: Manticore Alchemy ('Bad' Aftermath)

Gasp! ... An experiment gone wrong!

Claire and Aiyana find themselves slowly coming out of a paralysed state, and promptly get hit with hours of delayed pleasure that begins to wrack their bodies all at once!

What happened, and how did they find themselves in this state...?

... Play the alchemist/monstrologist questline to find out!

>:D

Blog 161

Hello everyone and welcome to another blog post!

Today, I'd like to discuss the mechanics of a new special skill we will soon be rolling out: Alchemy.

Alchemy is unlocked and accessed after completing Karland's questline, which results in the rescue of the temperamental, knowledge-obsessed Gypsy alchemist and monster enthusiast, Aiyana.
Once rescued, Aiyana will be available to interact with at her lab, and a number of options are made available.

Performing alchemy with Aiyana allows Claire to take known components sourced from monsters, and use them to create valuable items that can be used in specific scenarios or sold for profit.

To perform alchemy, however, Claire first needs to identify the properties of the alchemical component. At the start, only Slime Extract's properties are known - slime being a universal solvent for other monster parts, and required for all other experiments. This component can be purchased from Aiyana right at the beginning.

For other parts, however, Claire must brave the wilderness, encounter dangerous monsters, and find a way to extract their components from them while risking great harm...

Even after the component is extracted, the process is only halfway complete!

Claire must now work with Aiyana to analyze the monster component that she obtained, participating in the "experimental" phase. Depending on Claire's attributes and items on-hand, this experiment can be accomplished without risk, or can result in disastrous consequences that permanently affect Claire...

Either way, the alchemical component will be identified, and a recipe pertaining to its use will be made available to Claire for use in alchemical decoctions.
Furthermore, the identified component will become available at a special "Trapper" character's inventory. The Trapper will offer to help Claire source monster components; accepting the Trapper's offer and fulfilling her requirements will expand the repertoire of monster components that are available for sale, minimizing the need for Claire to risk getting those components herself.

Now, the "Alchemy" skillset is just the start of things. Once all available monster parts have been identified, a "Monstrologist" jobline becomes available.
This entails establishing an outpost in the wilderness, necessitating the assistance and protection of local Centaurs who are less-than-hospitable towards humans in general. How their aid is obtained is up to the player...

Once the outpost is established, Claire can start a monstrology operation, capturing and keeping monsters captive while satisfying their needs, and 'harvesting' them for components. Essentially, this is the Rathpike variant of the "breeder" jobline from Valos.

During the operating of the monstrology outpost, Claire can, of course, be aided in these endeavors with 'additional help'... Though I can't say more without spoil major plot points!

On a more administrative side, I've noticed many players stating they don't know when quests end or were confused into thinking questlines extended beyond what was necessary.

Please note that the Quest Log will state clearly when a quest has ended and there is no more progress for that quest! So, when in doubt, check the Quest Log and you should be in the clear!

Anyway, that's all for now, stay tuned for more news!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Introducing... Evie!

Hello and welcome to another exclusive sneak peek, this time we're featuring the second recruitable character for the breeder questline: Evie!
Evie is one of the three characters Claire can hire to work in her personal ranch. Having come from a farming background, Evie is a rough n' tumble sort of girl who isn't afraid or squeamish in the slightest. Evie is also unique in that she is the only breeder recruit who has breeding experience, and will in fact work with Claire in the bullpen prior to the purchase of the ranch.

This redheaded cowgirl comes with a hulking bull, Brutus, who is ostracised and feared for his size, despite his gentle persona. She is greatly attached to Brutus, and unhappy with how he is treated. To recruit Evie, you must promise to take in Brutus, too, and thus have a place for both in your ranch.
Of the three breeders Claire can train, Evie starts with the highest base sum of Libido. Thus, she is the easiest to train, and by extension, 'corrupt'.

The higher the Libido, the more actions/scenes can be performed by the breeder - as well as the outfits that can be worn!

At 50 Libido, the breeder will be willing to accept a Beastslut Outfit as a gift, and will even give Claire a gift in exchange!

Once the Beastslut Outfit is donned for Evie, her sprite and scenes all change to reflect this new state of submission to Claire, Brutus, and the ranch in general... ❤

Due to feedback, we know piercings aren't everybody's thing, so Piercings are a separate item that can be added onto the Beastslut Outfit or skipped altogether - your call!
And that's all for now - stay tuned for additional updates and bonus artwork!

Evie will be the next breeder we will work on after Isobelle's sets are all completed! Isobelle's sets set the "foundation" for all breeder scenes so it's necessary to finish her sets before we attempt Evie's, but we hope you eagerly anticipate what Evie and Brutus have to offer!

----

Sneak Peek: Isobelle's Corruption (Revised)

A side-by-side of Isobelle's slow descent into depravity featuring the new beastslut outfit... Brought to you by Claire's Breeding Ranch, purveyors of the finest seed and spunk! :D

4.40 star(s) 107 Votes