Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Introducing... the Beastslut Outfit!

Hello all! I'm excited to show off the new concept artwork that we've been working on for the breeding ranch segment of the game!

Previously we already finished up the concept and first CG set for Isobelle, but I felt something was missing from it all.

There is an item that can be given as a gift to the breeders called a "Beastslut Outfit", and donning it symbolizes the last stage of their submission to Claire. But this outfit was just a collar and assorted accessories in the original concept.

I really wanted to up the ante on the kinkiness and depravity, so we took time aside to do more work on it.

And now here is the finalized version of Isobelle's beastslut outfit! I personally love the contrast and the corruption, and I hope you guys like it too!

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
You can get the first papers in Chemont if you have a high enough depravity to unlock one of the pens, though I don't remember the exact details.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
In the gallery, there is sex scene with the pirates.. But IN WT there is no indication on how to do so.. so how to get that

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
In the gallery, there is sex scene with the pirates.. But IN WT there is no indication on how to do so.. so how to get that
in the prison, be a good girl and you will get taken to the pirate's ship......as a slave.
when the pirates come to sample the merchandise, then bite his dick and he rape you

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Here is what i have from v0.17.1 its been awhile but i think #1 is one from the Sisters it is the entire save folder just in case you need the other two files to make the saves work
thank you very much, and i never had problems to make a save work. If the save dont show off ingame just save first on that slot then just replace it works always.

Reactions: T800 and Deathdawg

Nononbom

Jul 28, 2018
Apparently if you don't get the Breeding Papers I on Hookton you will get blocked from getting the Breeding Papers II, the breeder on valos will only give you the Breeding Papers I but never the II, if you cheat to go back to Hookton you only will get two Breeding Papers I , even if you cheat to go back without taking the paper on varos you still blocked from getting the Breeding Papers II, the breeder dialogue change but he still only give 110 silvers without the paper. Well, as the bestiality scenes are my favorite, that's a huge turn off who made me lose the interest on playing, but still a nice yet flawed game with great cgs.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Now that is a 21yo if I ever saw one :LOL:
Luckily the MC is a female and the "21yos" are boys..
Imagine if it was the other way around.. FBI WOULD BE ALL OVER THIS SHIT
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Apparently if you don't get the Breeding Papers I on Hookton you will get blocked from getting the Breeding Papers II, the breeder on valos will only give you the Breeding Papers I but never the II, if you cheat to go back to Hookton you only will get two Breeding Papers I , even if you cheat to go back without taking the paper on varos you still blocked from getting the Breeding Papers II, the breeder dialogue change but he still only give 110 silvers without the paper. Well, as the bestiality scenes are my favorite, that's a huge turn off who made me lose the interest on playing, but still a nice yet flawed game with great cgs.
Just try to get the breeding papers trough a Saveedit should be working.

4.40 star(s) 107 Votes