the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Claire's Quest v0.17.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

D

Deleted member 1613780

here is my unofficial android port of Claire's Quest v0.17.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Got my masturbation material :p

Fre@K

Jun 14, 2017
can any help pls ?
nvm i fix it - copy the map pics in there but why try to open them there ?!

Last edited:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I think the next update will include some new monsters, the last poll was taken during the work on 0.17! I think 2 or 3 new ones not sure about the art tho, but since the revamp has been going on, work on the remaining cg's is done. Anf the Dev said there's other art done for newer quests!

korko

May 30, 2017
i stoped playing this game 1 year ago, now i start again, but i see there is no huge progress in this game,stuck again, all mission not progress and dangerous, shame :/

Pizzaking

Aug 3, 2017
How do I advance the kennel quest? I did the regular 2 walks already, and I'm fairly sure I did the wolf quest too since I did all the ranger quest and helped the lumberjacks.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
How do I advance the kennel quest? I did the regular 2 walks already, and I'm fairly sure I did the wolf quest too since I did all the ranger quest and helped the lumberjacks.
Your Defiance has to be very low to trigger the CG scene, I would set it to as low as 2! The Kennel is more about earning money it also happens to have a CG scene!

The Rangers, the last quest available was for a Bear (I think Bubba), and another has been added in 017.3!

EDIT -- Rangers Quests

Rambling Rose
Lion problem (Lumberjack)
Wolves (farmer are losing livestock)
Bear Poachers (they killed the mother and stole the cubs Bubba is on a rampage until you get them back)

Last edited:

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
How do I get to narfu village? Rumbling pass is always blocked. The mercenary quest line is a dead end so far, I can't figure out what to do to progress.

Edit: just to be clear, Gallis tells me it's OK for me to look for the remaining merc but after that I get the message: the area is not accessible in this version.

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
CHANGELOG (0.17.5)

* Added the Rumbling Pass area. No access to Narfu yet.

* You can now complete "The Iron Trade", the first Mercenary quest. It has been rewritten a bit to symbolize how Claire could envision joining them.

* Added the Rockbeast, a monster roaming the Rumbling Pass. Comes with a brand-new scene!

* Updated the Menagerie with Manticore and Rockbeast.

* Entering Fat Jack’s Seaside Cottage post-Thieves quest results in you getting stuck in a dead-end dev zone. Fixed!

* After the Meat Pit rescue, an additional quest, "New Beginnings", becomes available. It is dormant until the post-Fat Jack's quest (Thieves), at which point Natalie will inform you that the Seaside Cottage has been appropriated for use as a shelter for the rescued girls (and Aster). Quest stops there but I decided to put it in there early because of the previous mentioned bug.

* Added Gale to Beth’s backstory.

* "Hole in the Ground" quest now correctly shuts down the thugs fleecing you in Undercity East. They also disappear automatically with any other route into the Meat Pit. It also concludes properly once Natalie is rescued via Quest Log.

* Minor detail - Fat Jack's imprisonment should work as intended now. He was in there too early before.

* Monsters able to move in for an attack while Claire is caught in a dialogue box. Fixed by freezing them in place until dialogue ends (ie. when picking up Tigerlily).

* Tigerlily actually fixed from 0.17.4 onwards; however, if you tried the quest in 0.17.3, it flipped a now-nonexistent switch which derails quest progression completely. I tried to fix this in 0.17.5, see if it works; if not, you'll need to restart to get the quest to work right. It's not an important quest so, big no consequence for just skipping it.

* Pissplay scene not playing if Seduction check fails in the Rusty Shield's basement. Fixed.

* Fixed the completely fucked-up quest progression in "Good Smith, Bad Smith"; the Quest Log indicators were -1 behind the actual progression.

* Removed an exploit where you can escape on rowboat in "Insuring Justice" without finding Aster first.

* Missing fadein added to the thugs in Fat Jack's (when using Defiance check).

* Added missing tint in Fat Jack’s house when hiding in the basement

* New music added to “wilderness” areas in Rathpike.

* Manticore sprite orientation fixed (left and right were switched).

* Cheats to add money raised to 5 digits.

Last edited:

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
CHANGELOG (0.17.5)

* Added the Rumbling Pass area. No access to Narfu yet.

* You can now complete "The Iron Trade", the first Mercenary quest. It has been rewritten a bit to symbolize how Claire could envision joining them.

* Added the Rockbeast, a monster roaming the Rumbling Pass. Comes with a brand-new scene!

* Updated the Menagerie with Manticore and Rockbeast.

* Entering Fat Jack’s Seaside Cottage post-Thieves quest results in you getting stuck in a dead-end dev zone. Fixed!

* After the Meat Pit rescue, an additional quest, "New Beginnings", becomes available. It is dormant until the post-Fat Jack's quest (Thieves), at which point Natalie will inform you that the Seaside Cottage has been appropriated for use as a shelter for the rescued girls (and Aster). Quest stops there but I decided to put it in there early because of the previous mentioned bug.

* Added Gale to Beth’s backstory.

* "Hole in the Ground" quest now correctly shuts down the thugs fleecing you in Undercity East. They also disappear automatically with any other route into the Meat Pit. It also concludes properly once Natalie is rescued via Quest Log.

* Minor detail - Fat Jack's imprisonment should work as intended now. He was in there too early before.

* Monsters able to move in for an attack while Claire is caught in a dialogue box. Fixed by freezing them in place until dialogue ends (ie. when picking up Tigerlily).

* Tigerlily actually fixed from 0.17.4 onwards; however, if you tried the quest in 0.17.3, it flipped a now-nonexistent switch which derails quest progression completely. I tried to fix this in 0.17.5, see if it works; if not, you'll need to restart to get the quest to work right. It's not an important quest so, big no consequence for just skipping it.

* Pissplay scene not playing if Seduction check fails in the Rusty Shield's basement. Fixed.

* Fixed the completely fucked-up quest progression in "Good Smith, Bad Smith"; the Quest Log indicators were -1 behind the actual progression.

* Removed an exploit where you can escape on rowboat in "Insuring Justice" without finding Aster first.

* Missing fadein added to the thugs in Fat Jack's (when using Defiance check).

* Added missing tint in Fat Jack’s house when hiding in the basement

* New music added to “wilderness” areas in Rathpike.

* Manticore sprite orientation fixed (left and right were switched).

* Cheats to add money raised to 5 digits.
Well, that answered it!

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
Does anybody know how to start the mercenary questline? (and get to the rumbling pass for that matter)
EDIT:
Nevermind. After talking to Sally (should have paid attention to the Merc at the blocked road ^^) There was progress (even though Sally's actual quest is still listed as non-doable in this version). Just went back to the blocked road and there was a new NPC there.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 107 Votes