Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Love the game! Absolutely amazing use of the RPGM engine. Great art, innovative gameplay! Definitely worth supporting on Patreon!

Now don't get me wrong, I love the art and the scenes, but is there a skip function for scenes already viewed? A lot of the jobs in the game involve visual scenes (definitely a good thing!) but when you have to do the same jobs a few times to earn some money, the scenes can become a little repetitive. As I said, don't get me wrong. I'll still play the game without a skip function. I'm just also a bit impatient sometimes, so the skip function would come in handy from time to time.

In any case: Keep up the great work! Absolutely lovely!
There's a couple games on F95 that are unique RPG engine games, Threads Of Destiny and Farmer's Dreams ToD is by far the best example of what you can achieve with the RPG Enigne. Whats been done with CQ, is great what the Dev has done to revamp the game wasn't easy.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
I have waited for this game to become bigger and now I have no idea what to do.. when I played this game first i remember there was no walkthrough and now I see there is a walkthrough in first page. If i start from the beginning it will be easy to follow walkthrough and unblock every scene?

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
I was unable to grab the tigerlily when it was in the wash, and I'm still unable to grab it now that it is in the badlands. Any ideas? Also, I tried returning to Fat Jack's house after completing his quest, and it turns into an empty room with no doors to leave. I had to reload my game to get out of it.
I had not seen that 17.5 had come out. No longer trapped in Fat Jack's house, and I can get the Tigerlily. Although, I don't actually know if it was a problem with the quest this whole time or not. Turns out I had a bramble rose in my herb pouch that I didn't realize. It would be really helpful if there was a way to see in our inventory if our herb pouch was full, as well as choose to dump the contents if we wished. Thankfully that job in Valos to sell bramble roses allowed me to empty the contents.

Aug 27, 2017
I have waited for this game to become bigger and now I have no idea what to do.. when I played this game first i remember there was no walkthrough and now I see there is a walkthrough in first page. If i start from the beginning it will be easy to follow walkthrough and unblock every scene?
well in game now like 40 scenes i guess, and u can't open all of them coz there's routes on some of them, but u can unlock full gallery w/ gold, so not a problem ;) also u don't even need walkthrough. just play, ingame questlog pretty good and even has a "end of quest w8 update" msg. so all u need is to find quest giver, enjoy ur journey and after all just cheat gold, open gallery and.. well.. u know

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This. The developer took great care in making the gameplay interface look as complete as possible while also doing some personal touch on it so it turned out unique and prettier than the generic rpgmaker menu.

Reactions: Abnur_tharn

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Groove street at least it was till I fucked things up....
well in game now like 40 scenes i guess, and u can't open all of them coz there's routes on some of them, but u can unlock full gallery w/ gold, so not a problem ;) also u don't even need walkthrough. just play, ingame questlog pretty good and even has a "end of quest w8 update" msg. so all u need is to find quest giver, enjoy ur journey and after all just cheat gold, open gallery and.. well.. u know
The game is getting to a point where it needs a walkthru. But I do agree the game so far is fairly easy to get thru because of the Quest Log system.

If you talk to NPC's on the streets and in buildings you can gain tips/hints on where to go, thats pretty much most if not every RPG game I've played. Even in lengthy dialogs there's always a hint. However the Quest Logs dont always list areas or names of buildings, even if you go back and talk to the NPC's to get a hint the previous dialog you had with them is gone and they just say something like Good Luck.

THats really where players screw up, they dont interact with NPC's, and they do not go into every building possible, and talk to those NPC's. And or they do not follow the dialog carefully! Its a grinding process, I get that but these games are meant to played that way, they're not a Nintendo or PlayStation action game.

EDIT---- I always keep a scrap not book to jot thing down in, just something maybe people could also do to help them out, instead of relying on the Quest Log.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Groove street at least it was till I fucked things up....

The game is getting to a point where it needs a walkthru. But I do agree the game so far is fairly easy to get thru because of the Quest Log system.

If you talk to NPC's on the streets and in buildings you can gain tips/hints on where to go, thats pretty much most if not every RPG game I've played. Even in lengthy dialogs there's always a hint. However the Quest Logs dont always list areas or names of buildings, even if you go back and talk to the NPC's to get a hint the previous dialog you had with them is gone and they just say something like Good Luck.

THats really where players screw up, they dont interact with NPC's, and they do not go into every building possible, and talk to those NPC's. And or they do not follow the dialog carefully! Its a grinding process, I get that but these games are meant to played that way, they're not a Nintendo or PlayStation action game.

EDIT---- I always keep a scrap not book to jot thing down in, just something maybe people could also do to help them out, instead of relying on the Quest Log.
I have one hand on the keyboard and the other hand buys…with other stuff…so don't really have a hand free to jot notes down but that's a smart idea

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
But you can follow the ingame walkthrough just for questo you've found am i right? I have no idea where to go to find other quets

Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
But you can follow the ingame walkthrough just for questo you've found am i right? I have no idea where to go to find other quets
Just walk around, talk to everyone, you'll eventually find a lot of stuff. The quest log is very detailed and usually tells you what to do.

Some scenes will have art and outcomes that depend on your stats, so try starting a new game from time to time and go for different stats. You can of course use the walkthrough, but if all you wanna do is watch the scenes, just go into the gallery, use the cheat system to get 15000 coins and use the money to unlock the gallery.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
Just walk around, talk to everyone, you'll eventually find a lot of stuff. The quest log is very detailed and usually tells you what to do.

Some scenes will have art and outcomes that depend on your stats, so try starting a new game from time to time and go for different stats. You can of course use the walkthrough, but if all you wanna do is watch the scenes, just go into the gallery, use the cheat system to get 15000 coins and use the money to unlock the gallery.
I don't want to just see the scenes, I want to play the game and be sure i am not missing something, I know there are some paths tho, I think I will just play the game from the beginning again so i can read where i have to go to find every quest

Davkin

Aug 30, 2017
For this game, is there a clear storyline goal? So far I've been wandering mindlessly unlocking scenes. Doesn't seem I need to get anything in particular accomplished other than getting money for food?

pedrocn

Mar 17, 2018
Something this game is sorely missing is something next to the sprites in the gallery telling you whiich sprite plays which scene. Or a message saying what scene you clicked with an option to cancel.

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
For this game, is there a clear storyline goal? So far I've been wandering mindlessly unlocking scenes. Doesn't seem I need to get anything in particular accomplished other than getting money for food?
I don't think any endgame goals have been implemented yet. Perhaps there was before the total redesign though.

Reactions: Davkin
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes