RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So far as I remember it was never mentioned any end goal until now. But game is likely still on the begining considering the number version.

Jul 21, 2017
Hey guys I was looking to make a player home mod for this like a small farm house mod with a barn and mabey a dungeon basement whith small capture quest to get the creatures but I need help like the best location for it in game and some help setting it up

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Hey guys I was looking to make a player home mod for this like a small farm house mod with a barn and mabey a dungeon basement whith small capture quest to get the creatures but I need help like the best location for it in game and some help setting it up
I would wait for the Update where claire is able to buy the ranch for 10k gold.

Anieem

Jul 12, 2019
I downloaded the game then i don't know what to do after extracting all, help me! I didn' find any game.axe. need a full guide to how to run game after intall

Last edited:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I downloaded the game then i don't know what to do after extracting all, help me! I didn' find any game.axe. need a full guide to how to run game after intall
If you downloaded the Windows version, which I assume is what you did, there should be a 'Game.exe' in the directory after you unpacked it and that is what you run.

dix4free

Aug 11, 2019
does anyone know why when i save the game it doesnt actually save and next time i open it it has dissapeared. its only pressing escape and save and then select the place where u want to save it right?

Reactions: brumakbqq

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
does anyone know why when i save the game it doesnt actually save and next time i open it it has dissapeared. its only pressing escape and save and then select the place where u want to save it right?
Mind if I ask which version you are playing? I'm assuming you're playing the Windows version correct?

EDIT: also if you go to the game directory and go to `www/saves` what files are in there

dix4free

Aug 11, 2019
Mind if I ask which version you are playing? I'm assuming you're playing the Windows version correct?

EDIT: also if you go to the game directory and go to `www/saves` what files are in there
Im playing windows version 0174 and in www i cant find saves only audio data fontsicon jmg and js

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Im playing windows version 0174 and in www i cant find saves only audio data fontsicon jmg and js
what about in the root directory is there a folder called 'saves' there? if you can provide a screenshot of your file browser for the root directory of the game and one for the `www` directory so I can see

EDIT: also have you tried downloading the newest version of the game just to see if it's fixed

dix4free

Aug 11, 2019
what about in the root directory is there a folder called 'saves' there? if you can provide a screenshot of your file browser for the root directory of the game and one for the `www` directory so I can see

EDIT: also have you tried downloading the newest version of the game just to see if it's fixed
which is the last version?

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
which is the last version?

this is the latest version v0.17.5, and yeah it seems there is no 'saves' directory which is weird you can try going into the `www` directory and making a directory called `saves` and trying again to see if that helps,but I suggest you download the newest version first

Win: - - - -
EDIT: I'm sory name it `save` not `saves`, also here is my `save` folder that you can try adding once you update to v0.17.5 to see if it works

dix4free

Aug 11, 2019
this is the latest version v0.17.5, and yeah it seems there is no 'saves' directory which is weird you can try going into the `www` directory and making a directory called `saves` and trying again to see if that helps,but I suggest you download the newest version first

EDIT: I'm sory name it `save` not `saves`, also here is my `save` folder that you can try adding once you update to v0.17.5 to see if it works
i downloaded 0175 and it didnt work at first but i added the save file you sent me and now it works. thank you

Reactions: LewdTheLolis

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
i downloaded 0175 and it didnt work at first but i added the save file you sent me and now it works. thank you
yeah I downloaded the windows version just to see the directory layout and it seems it doesn't come with a `save` folder already in it, it should but then again the game should be making one itself also so it's weird. I'm glad I could be of help though and that you're issue is resolved :)

It's all in a day's work for your Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes