alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
So the two urchins trying to trick you into getting stuck in the wall is bugged in some way. The urchin scribbles they drop is inaccessible, in both variants - whether you get raped, or you're on to them. Also there is a message saying new quest available, but it doesn't show in the quest log.

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
So the two urchins trying to trick you into getting stuck in the wall is bugged in some way. The urchin scribbles they drop is inaccessible, in both variants - whether you get raped, or you're on to them. Also there is a message saying new quest available, but it doesn't show in the quest log.
I don't think that quest is available for the time being

stimtheone

Dec 3, 2018
Oooooh. Looking forward to 0.18
Finished most of everything on a badass run. Tempted to start again and get myself enslaved to see the incest plot
But this is a good game. And defiance is the best stat. We need some trainer to both raise or decrease defiance for the plutocrat questline

Anieem

Jul 12, 2019
How to download this game in windows 10. By what should i download the game. Need a complete guide to download this game step by step

Aug 27, 2017
How to download this game in windows 10. By what should i download the game. Need a complete guide to download this game step by step
1. go to page 1
2. find "Win"
3. click on nopy/mega/etc link
4. "save as/open with" 7zip, winrar, etc
5. unzip in any folder
6. ????
7. PROFIT

Anieem

Jul 12, 2019
you can play this game on ( ) but you can't open the menu or it will freeze.
can someone do something about it?

D

Deleted member 134051

Kind of a long shot, but does anyone have a save right after the Ranger questline? My dumb ass accidentally deleted the folder I had this in when I was clearing storage space.

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
Oh man! I completely forgot about this game! Last time I played was version 0.5.1! I'm gonna have to set aside a day (or a week) for this.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes