RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ClairesQuest-0.25.3a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Though I'm a free user, the progress of this game is meh. 2 scenes in 4 months is just sad. This is gonna be another summertime saga, also hate the fact they just keep pushing weird rape fetishes and bestiality. I was looking forward to them expanding to new islands and viking quests, golbin slayer ones, more with zion mercenaries. May be we will get to them in next decade.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
How far can Claire Fall?. Can she get so Corrupt and lustful she can join the baddies. Enjoys lustful acts so much she forgets her main mission as it were.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
How far can Claire Fall?. Can she get so Corrupt and lustful she can join the baddies. Enjoys lustful acts so much she forgets her main mission as it were.
she can sacrifice a tribe for some stat boosts to a eldrich being, so theres that. she can be a baddie

Reactions: JaszMan

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
I downloaded a previous censored version and i seem it broke everything, when i talked to the "update NPC" by error in the gallery. I start in the gallery and i see the refugee camp and the MC mother ( i had already completed all this in the past. Chermont ranch and Isobelle "wedding" too. Ranger quest etc... Just didn't do the Valos orgy festival in the end quest on the sub path,i planned to do it later. I Completed rathpike too.

So, is this version still a censored version or i broke my save? If so can someone help with that? I don't have the strength to do all this again. :/ Thanks.

jcloud211

May 17, 2018
Though I'm a free user, the progress of this game is meh. 2 scenes in 4 months is just sad. This is gonna be another summertime saga, also hate the fact they just keep pushing weird rape fetishes and bestiality. I was looking forward to them expanding to new islands and viking quests, golbin slayer ones, more with zion mercenaries. May be we will get to them in next decade.
Please don't kink-shame, use the TAGs and the search function.
There is a lot of viking, goblin and mercenaries games to choose from (maybe even with less meh)

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes